Best exhaust system for Honda Civic Si 2000

Weapon2

so my Si was duin some really annoying rattling, turns out it was the resonator (sumthin inside). so instead of puttin a new one i decided to go straight pipe. well its not as bad but i hate that "metallic" sound it makes after 2500 RPM. :angryred: so i guess ill just go for an exhaust system, f*** it! lol well what you guys recomend?? its a 2000 honda civic Si.

im lookin for a deep sound
yet not annoying
medium sounding system

tell me if i need to put a resonator again.

or just post up anythin thats sounds good

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
RsR exmag. The yonaka catback is pretty nice for cheap also. There's a vendor here selling it and it sounds nice in the provided video.

Whats your budget?

I would buy the RsR exmag if you've got $500 to spend. If not, http://www.aptuned.com/YMCB005 is pretty nice.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
i have and apexi ws2 echaust it is veryyy quiet if you go easy but when you mash it, it is loud. My car which has an intake also sounds like an sti. id say the ws2, skunk2, or the hks hi power exhaust which is also very deep but is a little bit louder

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the best sounding i have ever heard was a mugen twin loop muffler.

CIVICEXJMS

5+ Year Member
I like the hks hi power exhaust which is on mine, it has a deep sound but not too deep to where u cant hear ur radio.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Yes when you rev the hks hi power one it is sexy like an sti lol

My car sounds like an sti when im in 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 5th at 2-3.5 thousand rpms, but once you hit vtec it gets louder

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
My dads dc sports one is veryyy nice too but it is a decently loud exhaust especially on a gsr haha

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Yes the mugen twin loop one is a very nice sounding exhaust too! for the most part exhaust are basically your choice on brand the hks, apexi, and mugen are all very close sounding exhausts

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yonaka, i love the sound. for 250 for the full catback shipped you cant go wrong.

its a bit more throatier than the ws2...which i like, you can hear when vtec engages and WOT sounds amazing.

sound level.....low-med....not loud at all.