Best Graffiti..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've found appreciation for Graffiti lately, and I thought why not have a thread for people to post up pics of some of their favorite work.. Here's some of my favs done in LA area..

These are from Cinci:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just so you know half of this stuff is not graffiti becasue it was not a "tag" i f**kin hate taggers the last few pics you ahve of the art/murals are cool because they were asked to do it and they did not BREAK the law to do it. just me but i cant stand seeing a tagger or a tag. sorry about the rant. lol. now i will try and find a nice tag for your thread.

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that wall is pretty damn sweet looking. a lot talent

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just because it's breaking the "law" doesn't mean it's not art, you're just close minded.

Zax_Burner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woah, good idea on starting this thread. I've always had alot of respect for graffiti myself. Yeah, I understand that it's breaking the law, but it gives the world color. Here's a couple of good ones off of some freights, from my hometown Grand Rapids, MI.

Zax_Burner

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm a fan of kick ass graffiti, but I hate when people come and f**k it up.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Zax_Burner said:
Woah, good idea on starting this thread. I've always had alot of respect for graffiti myself. Yeah, I understand that it's breaking the law, but it gives the world color. Here's a couple of good ones off of some freights, from my hometown Grand Rapids, MI.

Zax_Burner
Those are tight.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TougeRunner said:
Just because it's breaking the "law" doesn't mean it's not art, you're just close minded.
by giving me the labe of closed minded with out even knowing me or what i stand for that in turn my friend makes you closed minded. i said that i do not respect the people who do this in the shadows. art is one thing but putting up your name on a wall; comon what are we dogs marking our area? destroying someones wall or billboard or road sign to express yoruself is lame. did you ever think that maybe the wall that you were walking past was a wall from one of the most historic buildings in your town and now it has the word F-U-C-K bazened across it. how would you like it if i came to you house and tagged your car? i am just expressing my art, you cant be mad at me.

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is a shot I had of some graffiti, its nothing great... but I thought the shot looked cool. there is some cool grafitti spots around the city I'll have to go shoot at sometime, but I dont feel like getting stabbed ahah

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
just so you know half of this stuff is not graffiti becasue it was not a "tag" i f**kin hate taggers the last few pics you ahve of the art/murals are cool because they were asked to do it and they did not BREAK the law to do it. just me but i cant stand seeing a tagger or a tag. sorry about the rant. lol. now i will try and find a nice tag for your thread.
Before you speak know what you're talking about ;) Bombs, tags, pieces etc... are all graff yo. They're not even called murals they're called pieces short for masterpieces. That's what graff is all about, getting up by all means whether it's on private or public walls. Every writer usually starts off as a tagger/bomber then works his way up. All of it is f**kin baddass, tags or pieces :D The best element of hip hop by far

great thread yo :thumbs up check out FX crew yo, they're the f**kin s**t

"BIZONEOEH"
-TechOneUSACruRocs-

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
r0yal said:
Here is a shot I had of some graffiti, its nothing great... but I thought the shot looked cool. there is some cool grafitti spots around the city I'll have to go shoot at sometime, but I dont feel like getting stabbed ahah

You should take a look at the some of the graffiti at the circle on Osborne... I walked by there today, it's amazing.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Before you speak know what you're talking about ;) Bombs, tags, pieces etc... are all graff yo. They're not even called murals they're called pieces short for masterpieces. That's what graff is all about, getting up by all means whether it's on private or public walls. Every writer usually starts off as a tagger/bomber then works his way up. All of it is f**kin baddass, tags or pieces :D The best element of hip hop by far

great thread yo :thumbs up check out FX crew yo, they're the f**kin s**t

"BIZONEOEH"
-TechOneUSACruRocs-

Biz.. all those are yours?

That s**t is sick.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
:werd:

In order for it to be graffiti it does not have to be illegal. Though for the majority I prefer stuff that is legal. A lot of that seems to be more likely to be very skilled art (not that any of the illegal stuff isn't, but less of a percentage it seems).

Who wouldn't do better if they had plenty of time, didn't have to worry about anyone sneaking up behind them, etc. though, right?

Here's a site with some stuff.

http://www.graffiti.org/

Yeah, I don't get to see a lot in person because, well, Delaware doesn't have very much of it. The best stuff I ever saw around there were some tags on trains. So most of the good stuff I've seen has been online.

Wikipedia has some good examples on their page for it too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graffiti

Here is one by a friend of mine from back in DE though.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Error404 said:
Biz.. all those are yours?

That s**t is sick.
Hell no, I wish I was that good. Some of that is from Per and Ces from FX cru :thumbs up

That one thumbnail is of my son and I when he was a baby :D

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Hell no, I wish I was that good. Some of that is from Per and Ces from FX cru :thumbs up

That one thumbnail is of my son and I when he was a baby :D
Startin em young huh? ;)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me and the homies were floatin down the american in sac and a couple of crews tagged a bunch of power generators or water tower lookin things near bradshaw ... found out later that the tags were names of underground hip hop crews ... thought it was pretty funny that they tagged em the night before the 4th when they knew thousands of people would be floating by and see em.

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
You should take a look at the some of the graffiti at the circle on Osborne... I walked by there today, it's amazing.
Hmmm, I dont think I know where the circle is? :( lol, what is it beside??

I was thinking of taking some pics down higgins at that graffiti gallery or whatever its called.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
r0yal said:
Hmmm, I dont think I know where the circle is? :( lol, what is it beside??

I was thinking of taking some pics down higgins at that graffiti gallery or whatever its called.
The circle is right across River from the Second Cup and there's like a subway and A &W in there. It's just like a bunch of concrete tables where a bunch of little kids that slang weed hang out.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We ain't gawt nun o' that stuff down here.

As long as it's actually good looking I couldn't give a s**t one way or the other.