Best Places to...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i personally like nature scenes, snapped this one a few days ago up at the sacramento river near chico, ca ..... my friends and i are probably going tubing down it on labor day weekend and so i was driving thru random walnut fields looking for somewhere to put in at that isnt highway 32 cause the cops are all over that s**t ... i found this spot, and its only 1/8 mile from the public road (we would park out there and walk when we actually go tubing) ... so im looking forward to floating right past the cops and a little bit more time on the river.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anywhere.

If you have a good idea you can use any scenary to get a good photo.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anywhere but an unmowed field.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like city scenes the most..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i prefer on asphalt or concrete.. with a contrasting background so the car stands out more..i also like backgrounds that are interesting

krazyblonde

Banned
I need to find a place... a good place... my boyfriend took some good ones of his around the corner from my house... but mine just didnt turn out good like his... I think the camera knows his is an si... and mines a piece.

his in an uncut field

mine in an uncut field

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Anywhere but an unmowed field.
:lol: i like alot of places...it kinda depends on what kinda mood im in. when i get back to washington in 5 days im going to take lots of pictures on the waterfront :D :banana:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why would it matter if its an Si...?

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i try to find somewhere junky and trashy.. that way my car looks even better. hahaha. jp. I usually take them in and around garages.. i've taken pics at a small airport next to planes before. I just try to find somewhere interesting really.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
parking garages at night..... my fave :D