• Poll closed .

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Grafix would have my vote, but im not a fan of the color on the car:(

so BlackHope121 has my vote... everytime i see that car, it makes me want a 4dr just like it.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sohclubkid said:
Grafix would have my vote, but im not a fan of the color on the car:(

so BlackHope121 has my vote... everytime i see that car, it makes me want a 4dr just like it.
lol its stock.. and love it :P

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Danny, you got my vote :thumbs up

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not as close as the other 2 classes....but still anybodies race!!!!

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont have any votes lol. well i got some rims so maybe that will help me out. idk if im allowed to post new pics but i guess its only fair cause these are the new ones

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Having people you know sign up to clubcivic and vote for you is cheating... Their votes will not be counted and as previously stated you must have 50 posts in order to vote.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
Having people you know sign up to clubcivic and vote for you is cheating... Their votes will not be counted and as previously stated you must have 50 posts in order to vote.

werd...is the voting over?

JdmRice

#1 Hater
5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
lol thats a good atitude to bring people to the site. GOOD Job. Is someone a little emo? I think so.

Look at the coupe voting same thing lots of guys with less then 50 voted. A vote is a vote.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JdmRice said:
lol thats a good atitude to bring people to the site. GOOD Job. Is someone a little emo? I think so.

Look at the coupe voting same thing lots of guys with less then 50 voted. A vote is a vote.
what is your problem... get a f**king clue next time... If you have all your friends sign up and vote for you its not much of a real competition now is it...

sign out and think about it then sign back in... :???:

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JdmRice said:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Nameyga

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dang no one likes a my s**t...? I forgot to send the pics of the motor...

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Melt said:
at least it isnt an auto.
I'm waiving a finger at my computer screen right now, it's not my index, ring or pinky. :lol:

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what the hell are you talking about this has been over for like months the poll is closed