Best tire for 15 inch rims

josh miller

OK fellas i have a 94 hatch with skunk 2 lowering springs and its pretty low before i had stock springs and was running a 225 55 r15 but now that its dropped so much i can sneeze on the damn thing and it sounds like its rubbing the fenders off so i was told that the biggest i could go without any rubbing would be a 195 50 or 55 i was wondering if i could go a 205 50 or 55 n not rub just messege me back on here or post summin thanks my dudes

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when i had a civic, i always ran 195/50/15 never had a scrubbing issue with them

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OK fellas i have a 94 hatch with skunk 2 lowering springs and its pretty low before i had stock springs and was running a 225 55 r15 but now that its dropped so much i can sneeze on the damn thing and it sounds like its rubbing the fenders off so i was told that the biggest i could go without any rubbing would be a 195 50 or 55 i was wondering if i could go a 205 50 or 55 n not rub just messege me back on here or post summin thanks my dudes
225/55? Holy crap...hope you had some wide wheels for those.

195/50 seems about right. How much are you lowered and what wheel width / offset are you using?

josh miller

yeah pretty good size rims i had a 7 inch wide lip to lip rim its dropped bout 2 n a half to 2 3/4 in the front and 2 to t1/2 in the rear

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's the bolt pattern.