Big helps on spraying tailights

innerasian

Green Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahah aight another post for a cry for help... goofy me tried sprayin my tail lights, i read about how to spray it, well i didnt know what angle to use so i sprayed right over, and drip drip drip, woops now its thick and bubbly, what can i use to get rid of it all?!?! i knwo i can use sandpaper....but is there a chemical to get rid of paint? ii went to fricken club rsx to check out my pops car, and well they got a diy on tail lights and the mug used transparent vinyal paper, so much easier! im gonna do that but i gotta clear this messed up paint. help!! :cry:

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meng.. chill out with the painting ... as much as you may hate how your stuff looks, don't butcher it..

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can use a sideways blade to scrape the paint off..... they also have a special tool (~$1) that is designed to hold a blade sideways to give you more leverage..... it's a window scraper something or other....... have fun

Holly Golightly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
industrial strength goof off if using a razor won't work. you should be able to get it at any hardware store

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
be careful with a knife, you dont wanna scratch your lens. you should use somoe transparent paint for those. just spray it back and forth with light coats