Big Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have tons of stuff to sell. I had some fraud with paypal so payments should be check or money order

I got 1 40GB laptop Hard drives not too sure whats the hardrive speed but they should fit dells, toshibas, sonys etc

Got 2 256MB Laptop ram/memory
1 1GB Laptop ram-> PC4200 533 MHZ made by Kingstek

Netgear WG511U 108Mbps 802.11g/a Wireless Laptop Card-my best friend is interested in this card

I also have tons of other parts from desktops
like Blue led case cooler fans
hard drive coolers
Fan grills
misc ram (mostly low memory ram like 32 MB)
1 Netgear network card (goes into PCI slot)
1 fujitsu Hardrive 6.48 GB ->not tested if it works and not sure if its formated
tons of Power supply wire connector splitters and extenders
2 CDROM drives
A whole bag of IDE wires lol

give me a offer no low balling. It would be better if you pick the part/s up but i guess i can ship it

Also Lacrosse gear SHAFTS, HEADS, Gloves

Sony Xplod XM-1652Z 1000 Watt 2/1 Channel Amplifier Brand New not opened

Performance:

* Maximum Output Power:
o 2 Ch x 380W at 4 ohm
o 1 Ch x 1000W at 4 ohm
o 2 Ch x 500W at 2 ohm
* Rated Output Power:
* 2 Ch x 165W at 4 ohm (0.04% THD)
* 1 Ch x 400W at 4 ohm (0.1% THD)
* 2 Ch x 200W at 2 ohm (0.1% THD)

* Low Pass Filter (Selectable): 80Hz, -18dB/oct
* Frequency Response: 5Hz, -50kHz
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB

Here are some pics ive found of it from ebay so u can know what it looks like:

I want to see the offers u guys give me. if their is no interest ill probually eventually put these items up on ebay. But i'd rather sell local

2 Sub boxes for 10 inch Kicker L5 subs-their refered to truck boxes-box alone no sub

Car parts:
*2000 honda civic ex coupe stock exhaust no bolts included
*2000 honda civic ex coupe D16y8 stock header
*2000 civic stock Catylitic converter with no heat sheild SOLD
*2000 civic black housing headlights the lenses are cloudy as s**t.. I mean really cloudy
*D16Y8 valve cover. Was painted red then got burned so its black lol.
1998-2001 accord front bra
*2000 civic stock radio
not 100% sure if i want to sell

since theirs so much s**t if i post pics it would take a long ass time to load from the amount of pics ill post for each item....SO hit me up with whatever item u want pics of

NOTE:

Im willing to trade but please make it worth my time to see what you have to offer

No low balling..Only serious offers please

This same thread is posted in 2 other forums beside d-series highest offer gets the part

I really dont want to ship out the large items and i would rather them to be picked up (exhaust, lacrosse sticks etc)

All items will be shipped out using United States Postal Service

If you want to Pick up that would be the best choice I live in Maryland

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im interested in the oem cat & stock header, how much are you looking for both of them? thanks :thumbs up

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
Im interested in the oem cat & stock header, how much are you looking for both of them? thanks :thumbs up
Ur going back to stock? lol

The cat doesnt have the heat sheild. So its just the rusted POS thats under the silver heat sheild. Anyways Ill prebox them and go on monday and see the regional shipping price and tell you what i want for them monday evening. As i said im shipping all items VIA United states Post office and their closed now

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, im going back to stock for the moment, was your price in general for both items, not including shipping?

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
Yeah, im going back to stock for the moment, was your price in general for both items, not including shipping?
like 80 for both without ship
I mean shipping might cost a penny they arent light items ya kno?

or if you want
maybe 40 for the header and 20 for the cat...we will work it out bro. Let me tell ya the shipping price first

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicexcoupeman said:
like 80 for both without ship
I mean shipping might cost a penny they arent light items ya kno?

or if you want
maybe 40 for the header and 20 for the cat...we will work it out bro. Let me tell ya the shipping price first
aight man, i appreciate it. Just let me know - I need this stuff asap to get my car running hehe.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn you shorty. i need that cat. mines rusted as hell and leaks :(

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
higher offer gets it lol.... Ill stick a pic or two of them when i reply back with the price monday

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
damn you shorty. i need that cat. mines rusted as hell and leaks :(
i dont have one at all?

AND I live in cali.. thats basically a death sentence.

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
Ill trade you for my high flow carsound one, 2.5" though. Its also emission safe.
is it the same one in the link i jsut posted? I already have the high flow one in the link....but hmm maybe to resell. Wait u cant pass emissions with that one...o s**t lol

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol its not the same as the one in the pic, but it fit my 99 ex, as long as you are 2.5" though...and mine is emission legal, when its not with a turbo kit ;)

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
lol its not the same as the one in the pic, but it fit my 99 ex, as long as you are 2.5" though...and mine is emission legal, when its not with a turbo kit ;)
Ye ill do that trade. But before I want you to see in a pic that the stock one doesnt have a heat sheild Ima go later today to my friends house where he is storing it for me and snap a shot of it if i can so i can show u. I just dont want you to get it and be like woh their isnt a heat sheild. And as you may guess the part underneath a heat sheild is bound to be rusty...mine doesnt have leaks or holes though

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually have the heat sheild still..

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
I actually have the heat sheild still..
how lol when me and my friend put my exhaust on the only way we could get to the bolts between the cat and the exhaust pipe to cut them off was to remove part of the heatsheuld off the cat so we could get the blade to cut the bolts. Then we just ripped the rest of the heatshield off

How can u use another heat sheild lol? its like welded on

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol..nah man its just bolted around the actual cat. Heh, now I definetly want a pic of your cat to make sure its not all f**ked up. :lol:

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
lol..nah man its just bolted around the actual cat. Heh, now I definetly want a pic of your cat to make sure its not all f**ked up. :lol:
lol I dont think it is...Ull see in the pic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.