Black Magic's baby - Timeline

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm looks like a relative of mine! I like trunk/ wing combo on yours 100% better tho. Good job! No steelies for snow?

Sorry for the thread jack just thought id share

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LIke the trunk lid, looks like an accord. Just read your entire thread. Lots of work you did. Just need to get oem fogs or take those off. Maybe think about winter rims/tires? You probably wanna keep road salts and curbage from happening. Like it all in all though. Keep it up.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks ya'll.

I'm trying to get Honda hfp wheels for the winter... They wont ship them to me from the States.

The snow just started falling so I'm not TOO worried. My steelies won't fit b/c the brakes require at least 16" wheels. I haven't come across any 16" steelies with a 4x100 bolt pattern :(

CivicALC... u got any more pics of ur ride? Me likey.

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OH for sure =) I now have flat black/ tucked flowmaster 60 series muffler now with a flatblack dump style tip and LOVE IT. beautiful sound without the cop appeal

your front lip is making me want a new front clip lol

winter sucksssssss.....

once again sorry for the threadjack ;)

brick

I love your trunk, its so different. Looks alot like a 00 Accord sedan trunk. BTW, I saw your website, I liked it.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hey man I watched your video on another thread it was a pretty good presentation, you got an A you said?

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Again, bitches be hating. What did Rhonda ever do to you to deserve this BS!? This is the worst panel on the whole god damn car to get a dent in. I'm still thankful, though... coulda been worse!

This is what I think of whoever is responsible for this....

Some other random pics:

The 335i is my brothers.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey man I watched your video on another thread it was a pretty good presentation, you got an A you said?
Thanks. Some ppl liked it, others hated it. Or just hated me. Not sure.

Yeah... but it was only worth 5% of my mark :???:

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just read your whole thread, Awesome ride. I have two 00' coupe and planning on getting a 96'-98' sedan. The SiR lip looks great. I read that snow is horrible this year, well in the east coast.

civic_dreamer

5+ Year Member
Looks awesome! But only a true enthusiast would appreciate all your hard work. I wish I had that amount of money to pour into my civic. It would be so bitching! Are you going to do anything special to the interior besides sound and steering wheel etc? What colour are you going to re-paint it if you are? I recon a two tone combo would look sick! like red black or two different greens? Keep it up mate and keep us posted.
Cheers.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks awesome! But only a true enthusiast would appreciate all your hard work. I wish I had that amount of money to pour into my civic. It would be so bitching! Are you going to do anything special to the interior besides sound and steering wheel etc? What colour are you going to re-paint it if you are? I recon a two tone combo would look sick! like red black or two different greens? Keep it up mate and keep us posted.
Cheers.
Thanks man. I don't plan on doing much interior work besides new seats and steering wheel. I entertained the idea of getting custom upholstery but I don't think it'll ever happen. I do plan to repaint my car eventually, but I'll keep it the same colour.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im pretty sure that dent can be taken out paintlessly. or at least to the point that it's not noticeable

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im pretty sure that dent can be taken out paintlessly. or at least to the point that it's not noticeable
I can't really get good access to that area b/c I can't peel back the carpet enough... the amp rack gets in the way. Plus I'm a little nervous to bump it out. I'm just waiting until I eventually repaint my car to get all the body work that needs to be done together... however long that may take.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, I bought some new wheels...

Just curious if I should paint lip green (or leave them red). So can someone plz photoshop these wheels on my car? I've included more than one pic below because I don't know which one will work best.

wheels:

car: