blackworks BWR coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
These were installed on my 92 civic for exactly 5 days. The car was sold in August and I dont have a need for them any longer. This is the complete kit. They will fit 92-95 civics. The price is $450 shipped. Please respond by email or call 301 494 4250 and leave message. Thanks! http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9168/imag0038p.jpg

I listed the price at $450 shipped,However, I will consider any reasonable offer.

Last edited:
@importfan1 OK...I believe you. I just didnt want to give any false information for the sake of a sale. I recalled, when I ordered the coilovers, they said from 92-95. However, please do your own research to be sure they will fit your application! Thanks for the info importfan1.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
From what I know and just researched the 92-00 suspension is interchangeable. Some may just need a few extra washers in the rear to make it snug.
Not entirely. '92-'00 front suspensions are interchangeable, however the rear are not. The '96-'00 rear shocks can mount on the '92-'95 with the use of washers but it doesn't work the other way. '92-'95 rear shocks won't fit on a '96-'00. The rear shock lower mounting forks are too narrow and won't fit over the rear LCA's on the '96-'00. Trust me, I tried it when I swapped my old suspension from my race car over to my daily driver. Springs fit, the rear shocks didn't.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not entirely. '92-'00 front suspensions are interchangeable, however the rear are not. The '96-'00 rear shocks can mount on the '92-'95 with the use of washers but it doesn't work the other way. '92-'95 rear shocks won't fit on a '96-'00. The rear shock lower mounting forks are too narrow and won't fit over the rear LCA's on the '96-'00. Trust me, I tried it when I swapped my old suspension from my race car over to my daily driver. Springs fit, the rear shocks didn't.
Thanks. I thought they were and read about the washers and it didn't mention anything about the lower forks.

@ Cincy I understand . If you are interested in the coilovers you can send me a PM and we can work out a deal that makes you comfortable and alleviate any of your concerns. Thanks!

cmgreen22 called the number and left you message, have cash in hand ready to work something out with you and get you some money..please call me back at number i left you or pm me thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VigLink badge