Blower fan stays on after car is off

OG-EG

Hey guys, got a weird issue. Just noticed today when I cut my car off and pulled the key out the blower was still working. I moved the switch to off and it cut it off, but when I pushed it back to the "1" position it came back on. I stuck the key back into the ignition and jiggled it and turned it back and forth and it still stayed on. Now when I cut my car off, if I press the "recirculate" or "fresh air" buttons, whichever isn't lit up, it cuts off. I'm totally confused. Also some of the lights for the vent selection will light up when pushed even if the car is off. Nothing else in the car works, just the climate control. I've come to the conclusion it's either the climate control going bad or the ignition switch. Anyone ever have this problem or care to give some advice?

OG-EG

Yes I just bought it about two months ago. I’ve been working a lot and working on various things on the car (control arms, radiator hoses, etc) so I haven’t driven it much. But to the best of my knowledge no I don’t think it’s done this before. The car has a B16a swap that’s mostly stock except for internals. The interior is stock. The only thing I did recently that may have any significance is I just ordered an OEM lower center cover with factory cigarette lighter and plugged it up and recently degreased the engine.