Bluetooth quality

Raymond847

Out of nowhere when I hook my phone up to my Bluetooth the sound quality is terrible. Like answering machine bad. When I play the FM radio it sounds fine, and my phone sounds phone when not connected. I’ve restarted the Bluetooth, phone and car. Nothing worked.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh well what's the year of your car and I am going to assume it is a Civic. If its new, should be under warranty. Let the dealer take a look. Try another phone or other music streaming device and see if the same result happens. If it does then you know its a problem with the built-in BT receiver in your car.

If it does not reproduce the issue from other devices. Take your phone and connect to a different BT speaker and attempt to replicate the issue there. If you replicate the issue on another known good BT speaker (with good power, not low batteries) then you know the issue is persistent with your phone.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can check if it is the problem of your mobile phone's bluetooth, you can find another cellphone to test it
Hate to say I dont think OP is coming back to update us. That user has not been back on the site in nearly 2 weeks. :(