BMW beige UK Civic EK on SSR Mk3s

Markriccioni

5+ Year Member
Hey folks, thought i'd post a few pictures of my EK Civic from good ol' England as it sits in its 'current' state.

Been through a fair few 'looks' so to speak, used to be white with a buddyclub kit, Advan RGs, then EK9 bodywork, now a kinda euro vibe with the dish and paintwork.

Anyways. Brief spec of what you need to know, it's a 1998 EJ9 painted in BMW Kalahari beige (as found on the X5, 7-series etc.) It's had a full EK9 facelift conversion usng OEM parts along with a carbon bonnet and carbon bomex spoiler.

Sits on 15x8in genuine SSR Mk3s with a 0 offset... well, -7 on the front due to spacers for the callipers. Tyres are Yokohama S Drives, 195-45-15, bit of stretch but nothing too mad.

Suspension is Spax RSX height/dampening adjustable along with Buddy Club front and rear camber kits.

Wheels/stance make the car very marmite, i love it, even with the ridiculous camber. Ideally want to try and tuck the fronts but need some thinner callipers then should be laughing.

Anyways, greets and hope you like my car =)

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i cant decide if i like that wing or not. its different, but its huge...looks good though

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great, but clean your headlights!

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Loving the color... car looks sick... I like the pic with the other cars in the background covered up

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks really good man..im just not feel'n the low off-set..i'd throw some mf10's on it and call it good :D

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
beautiful IMO, keep it it. might just need a CC sticker and it's good, j/k. keep it up. tons of cash invested i bet.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, that's got to be one of only a few like it paint wise. looks really good. fix the camber and your good to roll.
x2 on the wing, it's one of those love it or hate it type of wings. i'm not sure if i like it though. but besides that, sexy car

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
except for the huge camber and low rim offset, everything else is beautiful