body kits

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea it is pretty pointless. wuts ur guys preference on black widow 2 front and sides

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am changing my mind on body kits altogether. i might just keep my factory body. but if u like it, who cares what anyone thinks, right? :twocents:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the factory body and i like lips but every JDMer has a CF front lip and i wanna be diff but in a good way

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yur not really being much different than anyone with black widow, since BW is like the most abundant body kit. it's hard to be different, unless you make your own kits at home... still hard to do that tho too. IMO

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
conversions! expensive...but pretty much the only way to become totally original

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

conversions! expensive...but pretty much the only way to become totally original
yea, totally.....lik civtegras....and uhh....like about a year or 2 ago i saw on the cover of some car magazine and as the main article inside was an s10 blazer with a civic front end....anyone remember this?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahah. thats just crazy. make a skyline blazer. conver the headlights and tail lights

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "M706"

Rice4Brains said:
yea, totally.....lik civtegras....and uhh....like about a year or 2 ago i saw on the cover of some car magazine and as the main article inside was an s10 blazer with a civic front end....anyone remember this?
yea it was more like a sububan with sissor doors and civic front

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and it looks kinda funny civtegras the fenders look long and outta place and long

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "sik_civic"

and it looks kinda funny civtegras the fenders look long and outta place and long
i'd never combine the front end of a teg with a civic. :roll: looks :retard: IMO

Project Zero

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i say if does not help you go fast why do it. youll have lots of people reving at you like theres no tommorrow. just stick with a OEM lip kit or a jdm lip kit. :retard: