body kits

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ED Type Bomber Complete Kit and a bomex kit r the same just the bomber is $500 cheaper but does the bomex fit better....help me out

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bomex would probably fit better .. they are high quality kits, just like c-west

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're 14....... what the hell is with all the pg-13 drivers on this site?!

bomex is jdm. it's real. it is expensive. it will fit. the bomber is a cheapie piece of garbage knockoff. it won't fit right. it will piss you off, and you will end up paying more to have it installed. cough up the money, do it once, and do it right........... but, for f**k's sake, get your learner's permit first!

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

you're 14....... what the hell is with all the pg-13 drivers on this site?!

bomex is jdm. it's real. it is expensive. it will fit. the bomber is a chepie piece of garbage knockoff. it won't fit right. it will piss you off, and you will ned up paying more to have it installed. cough up the money, do it once, and do it right........... but, for 's sake, get your learner's permit first!
Haha, Calm down. It'll be ok. There will be a lot of younger people asking questions, this is a civic site after all. Maybe he's just planning what he wants to do to his civic when he's older and is able to afford one. :mrgreen:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea thanx and im almost 15 ill be 15 in june and i have big plans for a civic so chillax buddy so ur sayin get bomex? ne 1 else opinions out there??

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but do they ship to canada and over $1454!w/o shipping

The Civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My suggestion is to look for a kit that is made out of Urethane. Fiberglass kits look great & all but if you bump the thing once on a speedbump, curb, or anything else for that matter it's going to crack. Urethane kits will just bend. I've watched 2 friends have their fiberglass kits crack. It's not worth it if you ask me. BTW the Bomex kit is all fiberglass.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "The Civic"

My suggestion is to look for a kit that is made out of Urethane. Fiberglass kits look great & all but if you bump the thing once on a speedbump, curb, or anything else for that matter it's going to crack. Urethane kits will just bend. I've watched 2 friends have their fiberglass kits crack. It's not worth it if you ask me. BTW the Bomex kit is all fiberglass.

It all depends on who makes the kits. There are some handlaid fiberglass kits out there that are extremely strong. Cwest for example has a 3stage fiberglass, and is very durable. Myogi_Nightkid can vouch for that. I myself have a Handlaid fiberglass kit that is also very strong. I have pulled up to close to curbs and hit the front and it didnt do any damage whatsoever. It all depends on the quality of the kit.

If your going to spend that much money on a Bomex kit. i think that you would be better off with a Cwest. Even the Wingswest RS mugen replica kit is nicer than the Bomex IMO.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea but wut c-west 1 cuz i wannna nice clean 1 like the bomex but is it durable....??.....

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait one second. do you have a hatch? bomex only has a kit for the hatch, so you would have to use different sides and rear. ALso the same with Cwest. Im sure the Cwest is more durable than the Bomex. Plus Cwest fits like OEM, altho it probably costs more.

Also like i said before, the wingswest RS kit is very clean and very nice. The wongswest RS is a knock off of the mugen kit.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i dont have the hatch yet im only 14(15 in june) so i could u se the whole kit but ask roun ppl u no and c how durable they think it is that goes for every1 even me

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wut do u guys think of the black widow 2 front how bout that hood ram air that or BW 1 w/ 2 scoops??

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "sik_civic"

y do u say that i like them sumtimes
personal preference man.. :thumbs up:

if you like em, get one than!!! Don't let my personal preference change your mind about anything...
you have your style, i have mine!! :D

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does ne know the answer y companies like black widow make 2 holes in the rear bumper 4 dual exhaust and most people dont put on a dual exhaust???

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "sik_civic"

does ne know the answer y companies like black widow make 2 holes in the rear bumper 4 dual exhaust and most people dont put on a dual exhaust???
i think the 2 holes are there if you want to have dual exhaust... i think it's somewhat pointless on a little 4 banger anyhow!!!

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "position..eh"

sik_civic said:
i think the 2 holes are there if you want to have dual exhaust... i think it's somewhat pointless on a little 4 banger anyhow!!!
yeh, it's for the few people who DO want dual :thumbup: