Boooooooored

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm bored as f**k, waiting for my friend to get the hell home so we can head out. It's a long weekend and i'm still at home on a f**king friday. What the hell???? You guys got plans for the long weekend??? Other then blowing up body parts with excessive fireworks???

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm about to jump in da shower and hit up our local racing spot. Tomorrow I'm working in the morning then geoing to Wisconsin afterwards for RSD (real street drags) to the local drag strip. Sunday I'm going downtown by the train with my roommate and some friends to "The Taste Of Chicago" which is a festivial with all the resturants in the area have a booth and you try out their food. Working monday, then off Tuesday,, going downtown once again to see the fireworks for 4th of July. :D

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my plans include working and sleeping all day Sunday

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey soudns better then me. Appears i've been stood up tonight. Ah well. Give me a chance to actually go to bed early tonight (like maybe 2'ish or so, compared to the 4 or so i normally do). I figure to do some work on the car tomorrow, fixing bumper and maybe cleaning the headlights.Depends how motivated I get. Tomorrow is Canada day, so figure to hit up some clubs and check out the action, adn if ti's nice i'll spend Sunday at the beach. Beer, smoke and sun burn WHOO HOO

fun fun fun