Bored ... My EJ8

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meet Megan, she's from Oregon.

I'm not as good a cameraperson as most people but I tried my best. She runs on stock internals with some suspension work.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow..... thats nice.......... is that your girlfriend?????

if it isn't.... grab her....

nice car...

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:!: rice :!:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "OZ99"

is that hood black or is your car black? or did you primer that?? or is it just the lighting? << NM this, i was at work when i was checkin it out, monitor is shitty, now that i see it, your s**t looks hella clean! :thumbs up:

Either wey, thats a nice and clean EX. what are your plans?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "position..eh"

nice car...
wait... i looked at your website..... that's not Megan's car.... that is Megan.....right?????

i'm confused :?

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

OZ99 said:
is that hood black or is your car black? or did you primer that?? or is it just the lighting? << NM this, i was at work when i was checkin it out, monitor is shitty, now that i see it, your s**t looks hella clean! :thumbs up:

Either wey, thats a nice and clean EX. what are your plans?[/quote]

[img]http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/edoom/biggerGrin.gif Thanks! She is flamenco black pearl but she really needs a wax job ... I wanna get one of those random polish buffers before I do it coz I wanna use some rubbing compound on her to get her mirror shiny.

She's already got a little suspension work. I'd like to get a Comptech rear sway/tie bar kit and a rear tower bar to complete the suspension work. Maybe a custom cold air box (from the stock airbox). And I wanna get some stock foggies for her. Even with the philips vision plus, I still get jealous when I ride in my friend's EJ hatchie and he's got stockfogs (no pun intended
). As far as the engine, I'm not planning anything big. I need a new timing belt soon, so that's gotta go first. She's got plenty of power with a single cam VTEC powerplant, so I'm happy.

Thanks for the compliments, ppl! I'll definitely let her know.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "position..eh"

position..eh said:

nice car...
wait... i looked at your website..... that's not Megan's car.... that is Megan.....right?????

i'm confused :?
heh sorry for the confusion, yes her name's Megan. I'd post the license plate too but I can't.

imazn yeah i know she's all riced out man, i know that's the way you like your cars.....j/k

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm, yea. sure...rice...riiight, rice my ass...NICE CAR...somehow, i feel like bum fuggin megan, JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oOOo he feel like bum fugging megan. someone hit it from the front !

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY OLD OLD OLD OLD REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD thread! :lol:

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn you, you made me think imazn was back. that dude was cool as s**t.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What the hell are up with those floor mats...and who the f**k keeps bringing back 3 year old threads lately