BrakeLights First Shoot **56k Warning**



mailboy

Got Boom?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#2
Yo they dont make a taillight for your car that gets rid of that YELLOW turn SIGNAL...?????

your cars clean yo. But they taillights got to go.. and PLEASE DONT GET EURO..
 

BrakeLights

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#3
mailboy said:
Yo they dont make a taillight for your car that gets rid of that YELLOW turn SIGNAL...?????

your cars clean yo. But they taillights got to go.. and PLEASE DONT GET EURO..
hahah thanks man, i would never go euro i am getting some sedan red/clears with my next pay check but i gotta keep them stock for now and they dont look that bad to me...
 


BrakeLights

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#10
MasterShake said:
damn that s**t looks tight, dont change it. well....except for a swap or somthing.
Thanks man, yeah a swap would be awesome if i win the lottery? :lol:

Nine78Guy said:
looks clean yo..just slamm it more.
Thanks, coilovers are 2nd on my list, besides new rims

Rand0m said:
car looks great :thumbs up
Thanks alot man!! im loving the way it looks right now
 

Newspeed

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#13
looks hot. paint match isnt completly necessary as everything is either flat black or green! we will hook you up with some paint and it will be golden! keep her clean!
 

BrakeLights

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#14
Thanks for all the comments! :P
turbo95eg6 said:
Originally Posted by civicboy18974
Paint Match Your Sstuff!
BrakeLights said:
Im saving up man, but i gotta make it work like this for awhile
Newspeed said:
looks hot. paint match isnt completly necessary as everything is either flat black or green! we will hook you up with some paint and it will be golden! keep her clean!
Thanks man, paint it for free :lol: no but seriously thanks for all the help with it!

one6 said:
Looks clean, nice work. As previously stated, color match and you'll be golden.
Thanks man, i was going to do a diy but decided i should save up, since i dont want to have to redo it every couple months
 

BrakeLights

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#15
i was at work today and it started raining alot, then never stopped and 4 or 5 spaces away from me there was a gulley in the parking lot with like 1-2 feet of water bulit up so i was damn lucky where i parked. This guy who has a civic was parked 3 away from me and had water almost to the bottom of his bumper but moved it just in time. it was close..... :???:
 

bmoua

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#18
dude get rid of the rims...paint your lips and get some nice rotas or oem honda/acura rims....your car will look 10x better...trust me....choose your rims wisely....
 

BrakeLights

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#19
bmoua said:
dude get rid of the rims...paint your lips and get some nice rotas or oem honda/acura rims....your car will look 10x better...trust me....choose your rims wisely....
thanks man, i got some bodyshops im calling today and i already got some rota's in the works ;)
 




VigLink badge