buddy club rear camber with hardrace rear LCA bushings setup

ekprimal

Hey everyone,

I was surfing the web for opinions on buddy club rear cambers and i'm getting mostly all good reviews but i'm not sure which exact setup I should buy. I see regular buddy club camber kits but also P-1 Racing camber kits. Which should i get?

Also was planning on only replacing the OEM bushings with hardrace bushings and keeping the OEM LCA's on.

reasoning for this is obviously to prevent tire wear.

thoughts on the setup? and any other things I may be leaving out please let me know!

Thanks!

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Buddy Club and P1 Racing is the same thing, must just be the way its listed. Unless you plan to track the car you will be fine with hardrace bushings and the stock LCAs. I assume you already have front camber kit?

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going to assume that IF there is a difference between something that just says Buddy Club and something that says P1, that the P1 kit is probably their most updated version. Which if that's the case, obviously go with the P1 kit.

But, if you're not that low, the rear camber kit isn't all that necessary. A simple alignment of the toe and routinely rotating your tires will keep tread life long and happy.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have hard race rear camber kits on my Civic and they are by far the best ones I've ever had. I've used Skunk2 and Blox and they were both garbage in comparison. I've also had Function7 and PIC Performance LCA's and can attest that OEM LCA's are just as good...

ekprimal

Buddy Club and P1 Racing is the same thing, must just be the way its listed. Unless you plan to track the car you will be fine with hardrace bushings and the stock LCAs. I assume you already have front camber kit?
the alignment shop said i dont have enough room for front cambers? idk how true that is....

I'm going to assume that IF there is a difference between something that just says Buddy Club and something that says P1, that the P1 kit is probably their most updated version. Which if that's the case, obviously go with the P1 kit.

But, if you're not that low, the rear camber kit isn't all that necessary. A simple alignment of the toe and routinely rotating your tires will keep tread life long and happy.
i'm about 2 inches dropped all around. i can fit a finger between the tire/fender.

I have hard race rear camber kits on my Civic and they are by far the best ones I've ever had. I've used Skunk2 and Blox and they were both garbage in comparison. I've also had Function7 and PIC Performance LCA's and can attest that OEM LCA's are just as good...
i went with the buddy club P1 racing because i heard that are as good as hard race if not a bit better.