Bumper Cover 2000

bri2601

Registered Drunk
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anybody knew of a good place I've yet to find that carries the front bumper cover.I have found one at Manchester Honda but was wondering if anybody else had some secret good place to shop. I also found one at part pro. Also, will a 96-bumper cover fit on my 2000? Thanks for any feedback and Happy New Year

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bri2601 said:
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anybody knew of a good place I've yet to find that carries the front bumper cover.I have found one at Manchester Honda but was wondering if anybody else had some secret good place to shop. I also found one at part pro. Also, will a 96-bumper cover fit on my 2000? Thanks for any feedback and Happy New Year
Number 1) Manchester Honda? Of what state?
Number 2) Try www.enduromotorsports.com Call them and ask for OEM parts and they'll hook you up.
Number 3) Why da hell would you want a 96 bumper vs. a 99-00???

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoops, shoulda read this a lot better...no, the 96-98 bumper cover will not fit your 99 bumper

Last edited:

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://handaaccessories.com/civext00.html

About 1/3 of the way down the page is the half and full nose mask. $100+ shipping for the full.. can't beat that.

I have fog lights in the mail from them (just ordered a few days ago) but you can read this board and find dozens of complements for that site. Real OEM parts for really cheap :D

bri2601

Registered Drunk
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
whoops, shoulda read this a lot better...no, the 96-98 bumper cover will not fit your 99 bumper
Yeah,
I learned when I was your age to read before I replied. I did it to a supervisor with about 10 people copied and looked like a big idiot. I also was wrong, I meant http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/home.htm
(Majestic Honda)
Thanks for the info.
Take care

bri2601

Registered Drunk
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
By bumper cover I mean the actual bumper. I'm use to using the catalog name for it not, a cover for the bumper. Thanks for your help if anyone else comes across one let me know, mine has a crack and the paint is coming off in sheets

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bri2601 said:
By bumper cover I mean the actual bumper. I'm use to using the catalog name for it not, a cover for the bumper. Thanks for your help if anyone else comes across one let me know, mine has a crack and the paint is coming off in sheets
Ahh gotcha.. a friend of mine has a badly worn underside of his bumper and this is the best I could find after searching for him:

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=Civic&catcgry2=2000&catcgry3=2DR+EX&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=BUMPER

For some reason in that picture it shows a 96-98 bumper, but I arrived to that page by searching for a 2000 Civic. If you order from them, I would call and run that product number by them just to double check.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
tom can hook you up... jspeczcturbo

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bri2601 said:
Yeah,
I learned when I was your age to read before I replied.
Funny funny, but you shoulda done a little reading and learning like the rest of us before asking such a simple question.

bri2601

Registered Drunk
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
Funny funny, but you shoulda done a little reading and learning like the rest of us before asking such a simple question.
I hear ya? Though I still didn't get much info other that what I found on my own.I was hoping you Civ owners would know of a secret place,

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the secret place is to PM jspeczcturbo and have him hook you up

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i can help, but the only thing i can't do is bulk shipping, though i can get the oem bumper cheap enough if he wants to make a trip.

bri2601

Registered Drunk
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
i can help, but the only thing i can't do is bulk shipping, though i can get the oem bumper cheap enough if he wants to make a trip.
Hello Jspec,
I'm in Georgia so a trip is not in the plans right now. Where is Hanover anyways, I was in Latrobe and Katanning this summer.
You can't ship one if I paid for it?? You just box it up??

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
bri2601 said:
Hello Jspec,
I'm in Georgia so a trip is not in the plans right now. Where is Hanover anyways, I was in Latrobe and Katanning this summer.
You can't ship one if I paid for it?? You just box it up??
they get shipped in big plastic bags, but bulk shipping is outta the question for me, there is a thread in teh for sale section also about requirement that must be met, please find and read this thread.

bri2601

Registered Drunk
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
they get shipped in big plastic bags, but bulk shipping is outta the question for me, there is a thread in teh for sale section also about requirement that must be met, please find and read this thread.
Thanks Tom.
I read your thread and understand completely.
Take care,