Buyautoparts.com reputable?

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need an upstream o2 sensor for my civic and NAPA quoted me $130 for a direct fit o2 sensor; $70 for a universal. I found a direct fit o2 sensor for my model on buyautoparts.com for $69. they seem to have a good warranty and their ratings on ebay are excellent. Should I go for it? I don't want to get a crappy product, but it just might work as good as any other.

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go to autozone or kragens 55 bucks

kyral

5+ Year Member
the thing with ebay reviews and feedback is the majority of people give the seller good feedback as soon as theyve recieved their product rather than recieving the product and actually using it then giving a review. so sometimes all those people posting "A+ ebayer" actually got a piece of junk

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the thing with ebay reviews and feedback is the majority of people give the seller good feedback as soon as theyve recieved their product rather than recieving the product and actually using it then giving a review. so sometimes all those people posting "A+ ebayer" actually got a piece of junk
Yeah you're right. I think I'm gonna order it though and see how it goes. I was talking to an O'Reillys guy and he said the different brands aren't really important for an o2 sensor