buying a honda civic 00

horacio arce

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hi everyone, im new here and looking to buy a honda civic ex
black/silver from a private owner . My question is what should i look for when buying this car other than, body , milage etc.

Another words what is something that i should especifically look for in that year model? should it come with VTEC engine, spoilers, the engine which one. here are the 2 ads i saw

honda civcic 00 ex power sunroof , cd, AC, 38k miles $9,500
negotiable one owner

honda civic ex silver 40 K highway miles sunroof, spoiler, mint condition $9,000 negotiable on owner

some feedback would be appreciated ASAP thanks

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
they both sound like good deals, i would run a carfax on them just to make sure they are fine.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
btw double posting = no no, triple posting = WTF are you doing....but yeah i would personally say no the ex model and get a si...but like admin said those are aight.....carfax is like 10 bucks a car, or like 20 bucks for 3 cars something like that

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see nothing wrong with an ex. plus dis person wants an ex, and wants to know things that should be asked.

test drive them both, and listen to any type of noises that may seem like a problem. Carfax isnt a bad idea either. If the person wont let u test drive it, dont get it.