Bye bye my angel civic

Shadoweko

Registered to see if I could post a part out but I understand the 1 month 30 post thing. So I'd just like to say a few words in her memory instead. Dear Honda, I hated you when I first got you, you couldn't match my stealth in anyway, but today, I love you now. You always started up and ran, hell I can hear you running as I type this now. You always came through and kept going every time I needed you. I got to the hospital when I needed to most, you took me over the shittiest roads in Pittsburg, and right home again. 350k plus miles and your still smiling at me. I'm going to miss your sound so bad, I just don't have the money to fix you, I hope I can find you someone who will love you like I do, i don't want you in a junkyard, you don't deserve it. My angel Honda, I'll always remember you!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May she find a good owner and not be a 16 year old's first car. God speed, angel Civic. God speed.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Brings a tear to my eye, may her downshifts remain grindless in your mind and her 30mpg green in your heart. Goodnight sweet Honda..

Sent from my boujea ass phone