CA active members

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
figured id start the new one since nobody else has yet.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm here (when I remember) lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so when are you guys gonna start buying quads ..... going out the next 3 weekends in a row!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good to see some new folks here

anyhow ... anyone in davis area looking for a roomate? May possibly move next month i have a job interview in woodland next week and if that goes well id like to get out of my parents house, and not commute 116 mi / day with a 20mpg getting truck.

Its a temp job so it would have to be a month to month lease, and optimally id like it to be a house with a gate wide enough to keep my atv in the backyard, even better would be enough room for my util trailer and yes you would have access to said trailer anytime im not using it (which isnt often)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im here. I could be more active if this section was to comes back from the grave. LOL

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im here. I could be more active if this section was to comes back from the grave. LOL
if I ever pay off my debts and just get down to the basic bills such as just mortgage and internet; I can build Barney (if I'm interested) and that would certainly make me more active LOL

aren't you building yours???????

SmashBros

Sup, thot id post on here since im a cali bay area native.. Anyone interested in starting a race or some type of meet? Idk, jus dnt really see any racing enthusiasts that often since dudes on the streets are too scared lol

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if I ever pay off my debts and just get down to the basic bills such as just mortgage and internet; I can build Barney (if I'm interested) and that would certainly make me more active LOL

aren't you building yours???????
Yeah I am. I just recently got done welding on my new resonator and my new muffler and I had to fab up my own silencer LOL. shits loud! but its sweet now with the silencer I made.

Now all I need left is just make my downpipe. I already ordered my vband and i still need little stuff here and there. like vacuum lines and certain fittings for the oil feed and drain.

but im gonna be laying off the building soon since I is expecting a kid in about..a month LMAO.

Sup, thot id post on here since im a cali bay area native.. Anyone interested in starting a race or some type of meet? Idk, jus dnt really see any racing enthusiasts that often since dudes on the streets are too scared lol
I dont know about people being " too" scared, you just got to know the right people. From what I understand, street runs are starting to be more organized so if you arent within the circle...you wont know whats going on.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wassup I'm newish too. Love to do some street runs on some abandoned roads as long as were not in the middle of traffic. Not swapping my Gsr motor in till this summer though so no time soon lol. Anyway I see so many nice civics around yet there's no one in this thread lol

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EHHH. I dont promote street racing. Shits dangerous.

The only form of street racing I do is mountain runs in the back roads of well...a mountain/hill hahaha. So if I crash and burn. I'll crash and burn aaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll ALONE. :cry: lol

Oh. I just ordered me 5ft worth of piping to make my downpipe. Gigaddy gigaddy. Also got my Vband yesterday. w00t.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not even 400 views in two months.

Yeah this forum is alive...