can civics drift?

krazyblonde

Banned
your not supose to use vasiline for ass lube... use ky it works so much better... but what ever you do dont use cocoa butter lotion OW

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krazyblonde said:
your not supose to use vasiline for ass lube... use ky it works so much better... but what ever you do dont use cocoa butter lotion OW
Was that really necessary?

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow @ the last 6 posts
:shock:

*edit found a new quote for my sig :D

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krazyblonde said:
wtf?

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
drifting in a civic what is your buddy on crack!!!
ohhh wait the age explains it all

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krazyblonde said:
lol i never knew tthere was a difference.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MANNYBOY23 said:
drifting in a civic what is your buddy on crack!!!
ohhh wait the age explains it all
Suck on it bud.

Im 17 and i have, nor will ever, try "drifting" my civic, or even my old accord (which i got when i first turned 16). Yes i f**ked around in the snow in EMPTY PARKING LOTS, pulling the ebrake and doing 180's, and yes i would auto-x my accord. I dont drive like a moron and just kuz hes 17 and doing it, doesnt mean the rest of us are.

Damn stereotypes.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PhntmSk8r said:
Suck on it bud.

Im 17 and i have, nor will ever, try "drifting" my civic, or even my old accord (which i got when i first turned 16). Yes i f**ked around in the snow in EMPTY PARKING LOTS, pulling the ebrake and doing 180's, and yes i would auto-x my accord. I dont drive like a moron and just kuz hes 17 and doing it, doesnt mean the rest of us are.

Damn stereotypes.
good point. and if it was about age, youre 21 rollin in a pos four door, this 17 yrold is rollin harder than you :???:

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worst f**king thread evar... I wonder how all the 240, RX7, 350Z, etc forums are doing after this movie...

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rain-x on the tires. I've never done it, but I used to work at a carwash and my buddies did it and the car slid all the f**k over the place for a little while and so much more in the rain.

edit- this post was in reply to the original vaseline idea. I'm not reccomending or condoning this act. that sai, im sure someone else will go try it.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CivicKid95 said:
rain-x on the tires. I've never done it, but I used to work at a carwash and my buddies did it and the car slid all the f**k over the place for a little while and so much more in the rain.

edit- this post was in reply to the original vaseline idea. I'm not reccomending or condoning this act. that sai, im sure someone else will go try it.
This reminds me of something I heard before... I once read of a guy who put Armour All on his tire tread. Figured they'd look nice and black. Then when driving. In the rain. Ended up crashing and tried to sue Armour All. :rolf: He didn't get anything. I think the bottle advises against it even.

Also, I don't recommend anyone do this. In fact I think it's a horrible idea.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's what you do:

Get a large container of bleach, a winshield washer pump, some hose and washer nozzles. (bonus points for LED nozzles. :twisted: )

run the nozzles to spray down the rear tires with the bleach. Haul ass, spray tires, snap e-brake up for second to start ass slide.

Oh yeah, don't breathe. Chlorine is mad toxic.

Congrats! you now have the Toxic Ass Sliding Civic! :twisted:

Don't really do this. This is a joke.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly LEAVE IT TO THE MOVIES!!!!! i don't need some f**k trying to drift a corner and me and my kid are coming around the other one, wanna drift??? buy a 240 or some rwd car and do it in your back yard away from other ppl, seriously ppl are pretty f**king stupid these days and don't really think of the consequences of their actions, bottom line keep it to a track or ur back yard

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
honestly LEAVE IT TO THE MOVIES!!!!! i don't need some f**k trying to drift a corner and me and my kid are coming around the other one, ...
Scrait up!

Besides, unlimited rides on the SlickTrax and TurboTrax is $15.00 on Thursday. So instead of buying Initial D previewed at Blockbuster or paying to see FnF3, drive your happy ass down to the SlickTrax at Speedzone and full lock ass slide all day long :twisted:

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PhntmSk8r said:
Suck on it bud.

Damn stereotypes.
exactly i said that to the kid who did not every 16 or 17 yr old in the world cuz so stop trying to start something cuz it wasnt directed to you