can civics drift?

Siky

5+ Year Member
hey everybody! :lol:

anyways my buddy and i just saw tokyo drift...it was better than i expected..lol but ya...after movie he tried drifting wit the 95 civic...didnt work out...

i was wondering is there any special way to make it drift sinc its a FF or are we just dumb cuz its impossible wit a FF...

but ya im dying to know!

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Siky said:
i was wondering is there any special way to make it drift sinc its a FF or are we just dumb cuz its impossible wit a FF...
yeah theyre called mcdonald's trays =)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh my god .....

Slap your "buddy."

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akuma said:
yeah theyre called mcdonald's trays =)
No, it's called rear slicks, custom dampening rates, and an ebrake.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Siky said:
hey everybody! :lol:

anyways my buddy and i just saw tokyo drift...it was better than i expected..lol but ya...after movie he tried drifting wit the 95 civic...didnt work out...

but ya im dying to know!
I've heard a lot of people talk about you before... but I never thought I'd actually meet you....

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
No, it's called rear slicks, custom dampening rates, and an ebrake.

yeah.. but im sure the trays are more readily accessable for him... =)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd advise you not to do this again and don't let your friends do it to your car, around you or your car, or if you're in their car.

Civics are not meant to drift and even if they were drifting is soemthing that takes a lot of skill. Let him go practice in beater cars instead of yours.

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honda tuning had a hatch that was built for drifting last year.....key words "built for drifting", if your buddy tries to drift again i hope he hits a telephone pole. if you have a civic and dont want to go straight,set it up for autocross.

on another note we knew this was coming with the release of that movie....dorifto

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just a reminder for the senior members...

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One of you almost hit me as i was leaving the parking lot the other day...
EDIT: Hahahaha! I member that pic wolfy.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya beat up your beater b 4 your pride n joy. the mcds trays are fun but the tires slid rite off of em. try it on a rainy night.

civics arent ment to "drift." a fwd car will pull and a rwd car will push. you need the push. you can still whip the back end out and do dumb s**t like 180s with the ebrake but i would not recommended unless your in a big parking lot on a rainy night

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xxsenceo89x said:
ya beat up your beater b 4 your pride n joy. the mcds trays are fun but the tires slid rite off of em. try it on a rainy night.

civics arent ment to "drift." a fwd car will pull and a rwd car will push. you need the push. you can still whip the back end out and do dumb s**t like 180s with the ebrake but i would not recommended unless your in a big parking lot on a rainy night
Wow, you don't have a clue what you're talking about do you?

You got the message across ... only because you stumbled your way through it.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Wow, you don't have a clue what you're talking about do you?

You got the message across ... only because you stumbled your way through it.
well after a 13 hr shift you tend to type and think stupid.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xxsenceo89x said:
well after a 13 hr shift you tend to type and think stupid.
I just worked a 13 hour shift. :lol: AND I STILL REMEMBERED THE DRIFTORIOOOOOOO

krazyblonde

Banned
yea... and the trays work so fn good... have hours of tape of tray sliding... but actually skate boards last longer than trays... but anyways.... yes a civic can drift if you know what your doing... my boyfriend loves doing it... but all i can say is dont try it if you dont know what your doing bc i did it and ummmm yea jumped a curve and bent a steelwheel

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krazyblonde said:
yea... and the trays work so fn good... have hours of tape of tray sliding... but actually skate boards last longer than trays... but anyways.... yes a civic can drift if you know what your doing... my boyfriend loves doing it... but all i can say is dont try it if you dont know what your doing bc i did it and ummmm yea jumped a curve and bent a steelwheel
:roll:

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn havent any of you seen initial D? its about controled understeer, or some s**t like that.

P.s i think burger king trays work better than mc d's

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xxsenceo89x said:

ooo0000h, it all makes sense now

:lol: