Can this be done?

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I an wondering if it is at all possible do put Si tail lights on to my 00 Civic Ex 4 door. I dont know if it needs any special parts or if i need any thing besides the tails lights. Any info would be a big help. Also if it would work I was wondering if any one had any Si tail lights for sale that would work. Please let me know any thing later guys.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes...it could be done. but not without some money and someone to do it. the 4 door tail lights are way different, expecially in height. i mean, if you want to pay someone to do the work, then go for it. but instead, look on ebay for a set that are just red/white like the 99-00 coupes. theryre on there

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup and lots of $$$$

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didn't we have a certain someone win Ride of the Month having these taillights?

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight guys thanks alot for all the help

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's either you just get the replica Si tails for you 4DR

or

replace your whole tail end, meaning replacing your trunk and rear quarter panels. not to mention molding or blending in your rear quarter panels.

why not PM the guy who won ride of the month last month like OZ99 mentioned?

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah , It can be done. My friend just did the same setup.. change half of the rear quarter panel, Modified the coupe trunk( coupe trunk are longer). Clean. I shouldve done that.. lolz

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey the '00 tail lights are those the ones with the clear bottom reflectors? If so ill buy them off you CivicEX13

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "CivicEX13"

i m not selling a thing
Sorry i thought you said that you were gonna get new tail lights and i thought that the stock ones were gonna be for sale. My bad 8)

AtxMatt

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well actually for a 4 door civic you can buy Red/Clear Tail Lights i mean it looks nice still and they make it for 96-00 Civic 4Dr..