5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doubt it, was it sold "as is"

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
doubt it, was it sold "as is"
s**t he better....i mean right after he signed the title over....he said if it has any problems just come back and he will help me out.....i mean the guys has like 4 differnt cars......this was justa projectl il fun car or him.....he was swappin a B20 into a hatch next. and he has regular cars like a explorer...i mean he's like 25 years old at least....

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont let one little snag get you down. You bought a car that somone else has allready driven hard. You're going to have a few repairs. Just give it a good once over for reliability sake. I say you keep it, the car has a lot of potential as far as you fixing it up.

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ian01ex said:
Dont let one little snag get you down. You bought a car that somone else has allready driven hard. You're going to have a few repairs. Just give it a good once over for reliability sake. I say you keep it, the car has a lot of potential as far as you fixing it up.
yea but i gave him ALL of my money! i have no money to tow it or anything!
but i just went to check it out....its not the motor mount itself....its the bolt that snapped, so that makes me feel a lil better.......just a bolt...no oil leaking....nothing cracked....but when i put it in gear ...nothing happen ..it just reved.....so i hope its the shift linkage.........

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thexperiment said:
riiiiiiice, i find nice cars that i want to buy but the sellers always fake. :cry:
RICE?! that has nothing ta do with this....ok f**k you very much...

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thexperiment said:
riiiiiiice, i find nice cars that i want to buy but the sellers always fake. :cry:
your an idiot....being rice has nothing to do with it..the previous owner drove it hard, s**t happens to cars when they are driven hard.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just fix it. when i got my car i had to pretty much rebuild the motor then the trans went and did a whole bunch of work to get it to run but after i was done and it ran ok i was glad i didnt sell it. its better then nothing. o and check the linkage my s**t did that to.

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i went with the owner to check out the car....and the axel broke..so did 2 out of 3 bolts in the motor mount. So there is 2 bolts stuck in the motor.....hopfully i can get them out and put some better stronger ones in there....and ....and probly way stronger axel!.....its a GSR block so....he said i could use 90-91integra axel or 99 si axel... is that right?.. the owner already spent half the money....so thats out of the question, i have changed axels before so that would be no problem, the hard part is to lift up the motor and get those bolts out and put new ones in there. SOOooo what im guessing all happend was as i put the pedal to the metal getting on the highway....the lil old axles snapped under all the power.....and somehow with all the torque...the motor mount bolts broke. Dose that make sense?

oh yea and if i can't get the bolts out....the owner offering if he can somehow get a free B16 block for me...

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is why i dont buy pre modded cars.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wmertz said:
just ask him kindly to repair the damages.. dont tell him you were beatin on it.. just be like i was drivin down the block and it happened.
agreed....seems like bullshit though....thats what sucks about buyin a used car :what:

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
this is why i dont buy pre modded cars.
yea i usually wouldnt...but it has a GSR in it so....but probly my last time buying a already modded car :(