Car accident in front of my eyes.

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Saw a crash today.

It was scary to see a big SUV (Navigator) crashing against a small car (mazda protege)...

Here's what happen:

Portege on green arrow turning left going toward East. She was coming from North, turning to East on a left arrow.

Navigator comes skipping red light from East heading West. Coming towards the driver side door
(Navigator was trying to beat the yellow light from afar but it was already red.

Green arrow for Portege,
She takes off about right into the intersection and the Navigator came about a good speed of 60mph.

Navigator hit right on the driver side fender...Her car did a 360 spin. At that time, I thought the Navigator
was gonna stop. The Protege (a girl looks about 26 years old) quickly drove to the corner at the gas station and parked.

Our light was green so I had to keep moving. Don't worry, there was people there to help already.

As I drove pass the intersection the SUV was long gone! HIT AND RUN! (that little B****!!!!)

It must have been a rough day for her. It happened about 10am today.

3rd crash I've seen happened in front of my eyes throughout my entire life.

Ya drive safe out there& look out before approaching the intersection.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All this and no pics?

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
should have ran the b***h down or at least got the plates

I watched a tahoe nail a kid on a bike in an intersection, i was turning right and a few folks were helping the child so I ran down the suv and called in the plates. Cops picked them up 20 mins later, two 15y/o mexican girls stole the tahoe and were trying to get it to a shop to be ripped apart, this was at 7am on a tuesday or wednesday IIRC.

Watch your asses out there folks

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All this and no pics?
Sadly no. My phone wasn't there with me at the moment. Wow, the timing right?

But it was roughly a big impact.

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should have ran the b**** down or at least got the plates

I watched a tahoe nail a kid on a bike in an intersection, i was turning right and a few folks were helping the child so I ran down the suv and called in the plates. Cops picked them up 20 mins later, two 15y/o mexican girls stole the tahoe and were trying to get it to a shop to be ripped apart, this was at 7am on a tuesday or wednesday IIRC.

Watch your asses out there folks
It was hard to get the plate down. When he hit the girl's car, he was still going straight. Its like nothing is slowing him down.. I'm certainly sure that it was impossible for anyone who witness to get the plate number.

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
That is sad to hear about... I have lately been seeing a lot of bad drivers around. I've smartened up after my last accident where I could have died.

SPEED + TURN = :ownded: , no but in all seriousness I was very lucky to get out of it with nothing on my record and nothing hurt, no bruises, or sore neck. Thank God.

DRIVE SAFE EVERYONE! There's a reason for a stop light.....

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, that sucks. Glad she was alright, putting a description of the car out there will help when they go to a body shop, they will report it.

I only witnesses 2 accidents.

1) some kid on his phone rear ended an old lady going 20.

2) a trailorless rig hit a white tail deer on the PA turnpike about 50 miles from Pittsburgh... sounded like hitting a fat kid in the bare gut with a oar... I couldn't sleep for 2 days.. so. much. blood.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Should've ran his ass down and gotten the plates. I probably would've if I saw them taking off. f**king douche bags that hit and run.

I've only ever witnessed 1 accident and was almost a part of it. 4-lane road with a 45mph speed limit but naturally people do 50-60 since it's so open.... Small truck with a car right behind him was in the right lane with me not too far behind the car. The truck slowed down to turn right into a gas station, so the car behind went to the left lane to pass the truck. Well there was a car in the gas station parking lot that pulled out to turn left as the car behind the truck was going into the left lane. BAM!! I SLAM on my brakes.....car parts and glass go shooting up and out like 20-30 feet, both cars slowly roll to a stop. The guy in the truck runs out to the road and calls 911 and a few others get out of their cars. I was late for class and would've gotten out to help but I saw people helping so I kept going.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF,...no pix? Waste of time.