Car cuts off on me please help

jakesfather123

5+ Year Member
a have a 93 civic w a turbo b18.last week car wouldnt start so i diagnosed it and replaced the main relay.now when i drive it after about 15 or 20 mins of driving it it cuts off on me.if i try and start it right away it will just crank.after 20 mins of sitting it starts up again and runs great.any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.thanks

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alternator. You need a BIGGER ONE

jakesfather123

5+ Year Member
thanks man kinda makes sense.i also have a 600w amp pushing 2 12" subs that could be pulling alot of the power and i dont have a cap for the amp.thanks again

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man kinda makes sense.i also have a 600w amp pushing 2 12" subs that could be pulling alot of the power and i dont have a cap for the amp.thanks again
:smackself

also, a 600w amp isnt enough for 2 12's. i bet you cant turn your bass or the volume up that high without those cutting out either, huh?

jakesfather123

5+ Year Member
it's not enough if you wanna hear the bass a block away.i didn't want that type of system just wanted it to sound good inside the car and besides i got a great deal on the amp and box but thanks for the comment anyway...