Car is pulling to the left. Alignment sheet inside

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So this new car has been pulling on me since day one. Attached is the second alignment sheet. The first one I believe had 0.26 rear right toe. It's still pulling on the freeway quite noticeably.

I see the RR camber is still off but the combined rear camber should be pushing the rear to the left which would make the front go right?

No idea here, any help would be great.

edit: oh yeah, it pulls to the left. And I know about road crowns

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What tires are on it? Are they mismatched? Different tread patterns and wear can cause a vehicle to pull.

What about tire life? Are they old? Tires tend to harden with age and that could cause pulling if they are fighting each other.

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tires are new and match. I don't know the brand offhand. I had the fronts crossed to see if it was radial pull. Didn't fix the problem.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tie rods shot?

Ball joints?

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seems ok underneath. The car is most likely just a piece. Wouldn't expect that from Honda.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a 2012 right? Take it to the dealer. It's under warranty still, correct?

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, this is all warranty work. I've been in three separate times and the issue persists. I guess I am just trying to figure out how to read the alignment sheet so I can talk to them and solve this.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The alignment sheet for after the alignment all looks fine. Hopefully they had the steering wheel set straight on the alignment rack.. I'd start with making sure your tire pressures stay constant(ie: no nails or anything else that would cause a leak). Then maybe take a closer look into the possibility of a problem with the tires themselves. Aside from that, on a brand new car, all the steering components, bushings, ball joints, etc should be in 100% tip top shape.

alicia87

did you figure out the problem? i just did the alignment and mine still pulls, less but still pulls. tired are great and are the same brand. ball joints are good and so is tie rodes. WHAT is the problem??? please help