Car sponsorship?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it is real, but unless you have tons of s**t done to your car, you get shitty bullshit sponsors, like for vinyls, or barly discounted audio stuff.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's a scamsership

complete ripoff... you pay to start up, they give you stickers, and save you %.05 on certain parts that they select which are usually... just more stickers

every single person who applies is granted access to their scam.... how nice of them eh?

Steven5210

5+ Year Member
Wow and I thought it sounded pretty good but they do charge you 89 dollars.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you have to give them your credit card info before they let you apply bro...

and they prey on people like you..... good job asking questions

TurbodSi

5+ Year Member
my friend did it and he got charged in the beggining and they mark there parts up so when you get the "discount" its at a price where you can get it for sometimes cheaper at a parts store..for ex. he paid over $400 for megan exhaust..i got mine for 350 on ebay..dont do it!

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i applied to that s**t too... and when they asked me for my credit card i was like f$ckk that

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
It's very hard to get a REAL sponsorship.

The main thing you have to think of when you ask for a sponosorship is, what are you going to do for them? Is it worth it for them to give you things, or give you good deals on parts? Is most cases it's not, but I got lucky. I got a set of $2000 seats and harnesses for FREE..why? Becuase they are a smaller company in the US and they want their name out. That's why I'll be putting their stickers on my car for the magazine shoot.. it's all about who you know and what you can do for them.