car wash and intake.

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
can i get a car wash with cold air intake on, or will it cause hydro locking? or water to ruin the filter, etc.

ryanM

lol no, it will not cause hydrolocking :lol: or ruin your filter...

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks.

juuuuuust checking.

because tomorrow morning, i'm getting it washed and detailed, touching up chips on the hood, smoking the headlights and making my tail lights darker, and then...

PHOTO SHOOT!

which i will of course upload to CC.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can also SHUT YOUR CAR OFF in the car wash ;)

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Someone who is lazy or lives in apts takes their car to the car wash. Or be like me and just not wash it.

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ehh well it looks great to me, and I don't have all the right supplies to do it myself.

I put a picture up under the member rides section.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
lol no, it will not cause hydrolocking :lol: or ruin your filter...
:werd:
mitsumi said:
lol some that loves there car wouldnt take it to a car wash :roll:
:werd: :lol: If they can help it at least.

Oh, and my car takes minutes to wash. At least for mine it has little to do with being lazy besides that I have to carry everything down three floors because I live in an apartment complex.

And if you have chips on your hood already this either means your car is getting special abuse or there's a high chance you tailgate. If they are tiny little chips on the front half of the hood for ht emost part, I'd guess on tailgating. ;) I have them too but I plan to get a new hood because of two dents it has.

jcmrules

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its monsoon season so for the next month or so if I wash my car the next day its all full of dust and water spots. I will wash it as soon as the weather stops being gay. I rather take it to the car wash its only down the street from me and they do a good job with interiors.