Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bay area caravan to discovery park meet 03-13-03

this pertains to the following meet

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=15872

If you want to roll with other people from the bay area, be at the ranchotel parking lot just on the outskirts of vacaville. We know how to roll here are a few pics from our september caravan.

Directions:
from 80 eastbound, You will see the big ass ranchotel sign on your right as you head toward sac. If you pass vacaville you went too far, this exit is the second one after n. texas street in fairfield.

take the pena adobe road exit, then turn right onto the frontage road, and we will be there on your left.

Please try to be prompt, we will be meeting at 1:00 p.m. and leaving NO LATER than 1:15 p.m.

here is a map to the hotel for reference
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&country=us&uz=&cs=9&Ed=caeis.p_0TptoeenFc.oFJUfUm4hPDl_aQo5otUR2ziDhNFRn90fY5wuvbJaCn7O9z9LuzRp_oP45rcMOX4Y1esCL6OM.NV9HOOTq2xlk6KtnqG_YpTNiD1Uq6uNoh_AdV691VNxGXDSOw--&csz=Vacaville,+CA+95688-9728&mag=9

Bay area caravan list (this post will be edited as i recieve your input)

This list is in the following format
Name referring site

Note: If you are a clubcivic member and would like to be listed under a different site, lemme know.

FOR SURE:

Melt clubcivic.com
gta clubcivic.com
91hatch clubcivic.com
excelcivicsi clubcivic.com
95accordlx clubcivic.com
skunk2civicex clubcivic.com

MAYBE:
sublimewls clubcivic.com

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
melt, i think some 7thgen bay area peepz might roll pending which way we take to go

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats coo just keep me updated and ill post em on the list.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll roll with you guys again.

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
thats coo just keep me updated and ill post em on the list.
fa sho, if we roll the same way as you, we will be down to go

is there any other ways to get there, were all coming from 680?

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im a maybe Melt...i may be making the drive to this meet from Bakersfield that morning, so i may meet u guys in vacaville

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blue2k2 said:
im a maybe Melt...i may be making the drive to this meet from Bakersfield that morning, so i may meet u guys in vacaville
the hell with that ... im sure the stockton guys are havin a caravan so join them and just go up i-5 the whole way.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wiked7thgen said:
fa sho, if we roll the same way as you, we will be down to go

is there any other ways to get there, were all coming from 680?
you guys could take 4 east to antioch and then 160 north up to 5 north which is a fun drive but also takes longer and its on a little 2 lane levee road

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
the hell with that ... im sure the stockton guys are havin a caravan so join them and just go up i-5 the whole way.

sounds like a plan..we shall see where i end up coming from..thanks Melt

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
95AccordLX said:
Hey Melt, you done anything to the ex yet?
not much, tinted the windows and put an alarm with keyless entry in it, also took the headlights apart and made the housing black.

this weekend im putting in 2 12's and my new deck, and then next week it gets painted cause the roofs pretty f**ked up.

Then hopefully i can get it lowered before the meet.

I also got some free clear corners coming but who knows when those are gonna get here.

95AccordLX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
not much, tinted the windows and put an alarm with keyless entry in it, also took the headlights apart and made the housing black.

this weekend im putting in 2 12's and my new deck, and then next week it gets painted cause the roofs pretty f**ked up.

Then hopefully i can get it lowered before the meet.

I also got some free clear corners coming but who knows when those are gonna get here.
Thatd be cool to have it dropped for the meet. You have the VTEC head right?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea its got the vtec ... nice to have that get up and go.

91hatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will be there in my 95 civic i am getting my wifes car a sohc vtec and chip ecu thiis weekit will still be slow but better then that dam dx motor

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you keepin the auto tranny?

95AccordLX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
yea its got the vtec ... nice to have that get up and go.
Yeah, although I dont have VTEC, I am swapping out my engine (which has i/e/h and pullies) for the H22a in June. It'll be pretty tight. You keeping your engine?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got an auto and low income so its gonna be a while before i do anything enginewise ... if my s**t blows up ill put a f22 dohc in it and then possibly do a m/t conversion, but h22 is out of my league.

95AccordLX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
i got an auto and low income so its gonna be a while before i do anything enginewise ... if my s**t blows up ill put a f22 dohc in it and then possibly do a m/t conversion, but h22 is out of my league.
Well not necessarily, if you were going to get an f22 dohc, you mine as well get an h22a. Im not sure on the pricing of the f22, but you can get the h22a for 2200 shipped. I cant imagine the f22 being alot cheaper than that, but correct me if im wrong. How much is the f22 do you know?

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
melt sign my and 95accordlx up...we roll with you guys. and don't worry i'm actually going to show
no matter what the case be.