Carbon Fiber Kit?

Carbon front lip and regular sides look weird?

• yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

eyesonlybob

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 95 civic coupe and I like the mugen front carbon fiber lip:

along with that i would like to get skirts and a rear lip also in carbon fiber. everywhere i look all i see are regular NON-carbon fiber ones. i found these skirts for a 6th gen:

but they wont fit damnit. help please. do you guys know if anyone even makes them? i e-mailed absdynamics.com to see if they could get them for me. any help is appreciated. also, heres a pic of my car the day i got it:

if i cant find anything carbon except the front lip do you guys think it would look weird to have a front lip in carbon and not the others? thanks

oh, and if anyone has done this, could you post some pics of it. thanks.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
i think just having a carbon fiber lip looks fine

eyesonlybob

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, im lookin more towards the spoon lip now, but i cant find anywhere that has the whole kit in carbon. so should i get the abs side skirts or just keep the stock ones? im thinkin keep the stock ones. but with adding teh front lip, is it gonna be much lower to where it makes it look lower than my side and back? know what i mean?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
just get a front and rear lip and keep the stock side skirts. but thats just what i would do. just do whatever you want, since its your car.

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "admin"

just get a front and rear lip and keep the stock side skirts. but thats just what i would do. just do whatever you want, since its your car.

werd

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yur car has wheels and a drop and s**t dont it? cuz if it dont any of that s**t will look weird if u put it on b4 wheels dude. ;)

eyesonlybob

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya it doe, there just not in the pic, i have tenzo mean 6 17" gunmetal, and early this year im putting tein type ss coilovers on. ill have it dropped before i put the lip on, i was just doing my research...looks like ill just the the front lip to start with. thanks

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont like carbon fiber lips at all, i think they are much better just painted, isnt that a type r lip btw, not mugen

IMPORT_RACER

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fcuk jdm. if you want CF; put some R34 from Extreme Dimensions. full CF front bumper.

just a joke, i'd do that but i respect your tastes and if you wanna go simpleness, only a lip would look nice w/o the sides and rear.

IMPORT_RACER

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fcuk jdm. if you want CF; put some R34 from Extreme Dimensions. full CF front bumper.

just a joke, i'd do that but i respect your tastes and if you wanna go simpleness, only a lip would look nice w/o the sides and rear.

SiGuy

CCHB Member #67
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no way
my car has a rear lip and an abs plastic mugen lip

it looks naked without some sort of side skirts..i need side skirts bad

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i diddnet even notice the sideskirts had a lil grill now i want one!!!!!!!