Cat Question

SiCivicChick00

5+ Year Member
Hey guys I have a 2000 Si, and I was wondering if a high flow cat from a 92 with a B18C swap in it.

I am needing a cat that is 2.5 inlet and outlet, ordered one that claimed it was a 2.5, got it intoday and its a 2.25.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Michelle

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Returned what you ordered, get another one with the right inlet and outlets or get your money back. Simple, as far as the high flo CAT goes, without a brand or model number were in the dark. GL

RockintheEKoupe

Icantbelieveitjustbroke!
5+ Year Member
all USDM exhausts are made to accept a 2.25 inch flanged exhaust components. without modifying anything, the cat should fit. if you want to spend more time and get a larger header and cat-back then its worth it to go 2.5. Its a waste to go 2.5 with other stock, or small sized exhaust components. PM ME if you need more help on this. i just went through exhaust flange hell with a 2.5 cat and JDM header thing.

SiCivicChick00

5+ Year Member
Yeah well I have a header that is a type r, and it doesn't bolt up to my high flow cat that is 2.25.
I have the cat back exhaust, but I went ahead and got this race cat that is 2.5 to match up to the header.
Cause I was thinking, first how stupid was I, but the year of the car doesnt matter cause its a different engine in there.

Thanks for the help though guys. I did contact the guy I bought the cat from, the wrong one and he told me to pay for the shipping back and then he will refund my money. If I don't pay to ship it back I get no refund. So I'll just post it up for sale or whatever with it =)

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha its not everyday you meet a chick into civics that knos what shes talkin about... why arent there more girls like you around?