XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's why I'm in this thread, looking for new one's to try and up for suggestions. ;)

I even downloaded the Uptapped app.
I use that app all the time. Sam Summer, Shocktop, Blue Point Summer Ale, Dundee Summer Wheat are some of the ones I like.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Somewhat off topic, but does anybody drink Mead? I like some, and really hate some other ones. I'm looking for some decent brands if anyone has recommendations. I'm not big on the overly artificially sweetened / syrupy / cough syrup tasting ones. I prefer more of the pure honey taste, dry or sweet..
I've made batches of mead before. It's okay every once in a while, and i make it crazy strong. not something i'd want to drink every day though.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've made batches of mead before. It's okay every once in a while, and i make it crazy strong. not something i'd want to drink every day though.
I love Mead. A good mead is probably my favorite alcoholic beverage. The best one I've ever had was in Scotland, but they won't ship it to the U.S. I've considered trying to make my own. I looked up the process and it doesn't seem too difficult or expensive.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
I love Mead. A good mead is probably my favorite alcoholic beverage. The best one I've ever had was in Scotland, but they won't ship it to the U.S. I've considered trying to make my own. I looked up the process and it doesn't seem too difficult or expensive.
It's super easy, ever brewed your own beer?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nope. I've also considered that, but have never done it. :lol:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup y'all drink in Great White tonight.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Unemployed= i drink Keystone Light again [emoji106]

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait, you're unemployed? What happened?!

I had my Ninkasi Total Domination, and my Redhook Big Ballard IPA. I'm an IPA girl.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive been doing Funky Buddha's line up lately when available

Also Fat Tire, Blue Point (toasted) and SweetWater 420

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just saw the Sam Adams commercial for their summer beer..

When did summertime beers think it should involve lemons..?

If i want to drink a lemon flavored drink, I would grab some lemonade. Dont want that s**t in my beer.

Sam, lingers (whatever its called), that new travelers bullshit beer, all have f**kin lemons..

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Almost as bad as all the hard ciders out these days between various companies.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And the wheat beer knock off of a knockoff of a knockoff...

Original: HoeGarrden and Tucher

Knockoff: Blue Moon - Coors, Shocktop - Anheiser Busch, Sam Adams, and every other band wagon wheat beer out there.

Funny thing is, When you taste the originals, they still taste better then the knock offs.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm an IPA girl.
You do realize how incredibly attractive this line is, right? :lol: A woman who drinks good beer is hard to come by.

The best events in Rochester, sans ribfest:
http://rochesterrealbeer.com/ :cool:

Also, since this thread has been dead a long time until recently, I recommend the smart phone app Untapp'd. I use it to keep track of unique beers I've drank, and also for recommendations based on others. :thumbs up