Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
View attachment 29438
My Fav!!!! Multi purpose ;)
I've 100% seen this car in person before... and you're in Roc so that makes sense. I think I've seem this at STM or Log Cabin or somewhere... looks good!!

SpoolinB16A

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've 100% seen this car in person before... and you're in Roc so that makes sense. I think I've seem this at STM or Log Cabin or somewhere... looks good!!
Yes sir ROC city

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes sir ROC city

I'll keep an eye out for you. If you ever see a Blue RSX-S around with license plate LOOOOOOL... that's me. (there's a couple DC5's around, one same color as mine drives like a total douche around Greece, that' not me, and I get blamed for it haha)

SpoolinB16A

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I've seen that asshat around in Greece

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
@oddeb707 Nice! Can you get Russian River? Trade for something east coast?? lol

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can I get Russian River!? ;)
I'm so jealous!! I used to beer trade some Bissell or Treehouse for Russian River on the /r/beertrade subreddit before it got banned. :lol:

I need some Pliny in my life

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm so jealous!! I used to beer trade some Bissell or Treehouse for Russian River on the /r/beertrade subreddit before it got banned. :lol:

I need some Pliny in my life
Let's do it, I need some hazy from the East Coast... pm me what you want and your info.

Also, I've never shipped beer, maybe you can contribute some best practices in this thread...

bag, tape, bubble wrap?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Let's do it, I need some hazy from the East Coast... pm me what you want and your info.

Also, I've never shipped beer, maybe you can contribute some best practices in this thread...

bag, tape, bubble wrap?

I will get back to you on beers / info shortly! You do the same.... lol

As for shipping, I've only done it a few times myself. Always heard to never use USPS; FedEx is recommended. Use a bunch of bubblewrap, pack things tightly, and if shipping glass just make sure the bottles aren't touching. Double-walled box or a box inside a box. And really just make sure nothing moves around.

http://thebeerexchange.io/how-to-package-and-ship-beer.html

The last time I did this I shipped 6 beers and labeled the package as NFL glassware. :lol:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will get back to you on beers / info shortly! You do the same.... lol

As for shipping, I've only done it a few times myself. Always heard to never use USPS; FedEx is recommended. Use a bunch of bubblewrap, pack things tightly, and if shipping glass just make sure the bottles aren't touching. Double-walled box or a box inside a box. And really just make sure nothing moves around.

http://thebeerexchange.io/how-to-package-and-ship-beer.html

The last time I did this I shipped 6 beers and labeled the package as NFL glassware. :lol:
Pliny is always available, it's all on you =)

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Theres a s**t ton of new independent breweries here in NJ if anyone comes this way ever.

Sent from my boujea ass phone