CC Lanyards Now In-Stock!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
yeah mine too. the package was 33 cents postage due :what:
Really? Thats weird because I mailed them from the kiosk in the Post Office so the postage should be correct. Did they contact you regarding the issue? Sorry about that, it should be their fault.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Really? Thats weird because I mailed them from the kiosk in the Post Office so the postage should be correct. Did they contact you regarding the issue? Sorry about that, it should be their fault.
yeah it said that on my package but i didnt go to the post i found it in my mailbox =)

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah it said that on my package but i didnt go to the post i found it in my mailbox =)
:word: they delivered it even though they stamped it "postage due"

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They mailed me a letter stating my package was at the post office with postage due. Not a big deal though, still real happy with my CI lanyards.

veca1987

I.T. SOHC i-VTEC
5+ Year Member
i ordered my clubcivic decals and still have not received them. its been almost about 2 weeks since i ordered them and nothing. I paid via paypal and the address is correct. :'(

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
They were shipped out a few days after you ordered them. I don't know what is up with the post office being so slow when something is shipped. It took over 2 weeks for someone to get something shipped 3-Day Priority. Give it a few more days, if you still don't receive them shoot me a pm.

veca1987

I.T. SOHC i-VTEC
5+ Year Member
They were shipped out a few days after you ordered them. I don't know what is up with the post office being so slow when something is shipped. It took over 2 weeks for someone to get something shipped 3-Day Priority. Give it a few more days, if you still don't receive them shoot me a pm.
I just received them today. It took a little while but they arrived. They look awesome! Thanks!

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ordered mine last week with some stickers, can't wait to get it cause my xbox 360 lanyard broke so I needed a new one =)