Chassis Code?

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
Does anybody know the chassis code for a 2-door D15B7 1.5L 16V SOHC 1.4L non-VTEC '94 Civic DX/LX USDM ?
Of course I checked the chassic code section of the site but it didn't list the 2-door model.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
100Percen% said:
Does anybody know the chassis code for a 2-door D15B7 1.5L 16V SOHC 1.4L non-VTEC '94 Civic DX/LX USDM ?
Of course I checked the chassic code section of the site but it didn't list the 2-door model.
What's your VIN number? Your Chasis code can be found there.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It should be an EJ2. Like one6 said, check your VIN to make sure. It should be the 4th, 5th and 6th digits.

weksos

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EJ1 or EJ2.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
EJ1 should be an EX coupe from what I understand.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No problem. If you actually go to the top of this page you should see a link for SPECS. Click on that and you should be able to access some chassis codes.

That's not the full list I have, but it's some of it. If you don't see what you're looking for just PM me and I'll see if I have it on my computer.

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
No problem. If you actually go to the top of this page you should see a link for SPECS. Click on that and you should be able to access some chassis codes.
I know what I did now. I was looking for my exact engine code in the charts. Since I didn't see D15B7 2-door DX I thought it wasn't there. Just plain overlooked the 1.5L right in front of my face. Thanx all. EJ2 0Wn5!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol: Understandable. And now you know how to tell all US Hondas chassis codes (well, from some of the 80's up).

Would you believe I'm still adding to those lists? I'm all happy because I just found a whole new engine series I had never heard of before. :D

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
:lol: Understandable. And now you know how to tell all US Hondas chassis codes (well, from some of the 80's up).

Would you believe I'm still adding to those lists? I'm all happy because I just found a whole new engine series I had never heard of before. :D
:shock: What series is that?