check em out...

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this was my old eg hatch...

my friends 99 dx is in the background....
what do you think?? i know, i know, the altezza's looked good though..

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
okay the pic worked...

here's more...

my 1988 4 spd hatchie.....

it's ugly, but it was a good car for a 16 yr old, it lost to the odd geo metro, but it got me around....

yeah, that is a 5" tip too, nice :D

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i found two more...

these were taken the day i sold her.... (182,000 km's -- $9600.00 cdn) :lol:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my first photochop...

drag wheels????

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
crappy pics, can everyone see em????

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes i see em fine dude. NICE eg hatch. how come u upgraded? i honestly like the 5th gens a lil more(just me).

it's ugly, but it was a good car for a 16 yr old, it lost to the odd geo metro, but it got me around....
HAHAHA :lol: , my first car at 16 was a geo metro. '91 5 -speed. the ultimate HATCH! :thumbs up:

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my first car was a 1994 civic dx automaic 4 door. i used to go watch the street races in it, but was never really into racing. then i crashed it when i was high. then i got a 1998 civic ex coupe manual, and i raced that a lot, and crashed it when i was drunk :alcoholic: . then i got a 1994 civic dx coupe manual, which is what i have now, and im doin pretty good with it. im only 17 :D

and btw i am not a spoiled little rice boy. my parents bought me my first and second car. but then they gave up when i crashed the second car, and i bought this car i have now with my own money :thumbs up: my car, including everywthing that is on it, was all done with my hard worked earned cash :D

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool..I'm on my third car as well DLS, at first I had an 86 Chevy Blazer (damn, I still wish I never sold it...I loved it so much), then I inhereted my dad's 92 Dodge Dakota Sport 5-speed cause I was out of a vehicle and he had bought himself a 99 miata 5-speed. then I sold the pickup and bought my 96 civic lx auto.... I got $3k for the blazer and $2500 for the pickup when I sold them...and I paid $5400 for the civic.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
then i crashed it when i was high. then i got a 1998 civic ex coupe manual, and i raced that a lot, and crashed it when i was drunk
note to self: ....no driving while under the influence, bad things may happen....

yay 100

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man... DLS if you crash THAT car i will come to cali just to kick your ASS! :thumbs up: :lol:

i am definitely not a spoiled rice boy either, i am 19(still LIVE at home tho) and am on ma third car.

after the '91 geo metro (5-speed let's not forget) that i bought by working at the grocery store for 6 months straight saving $, i traded it for an 87 ford f-150 XL standard cab 4 months later when the geo started f**king up.
had the truck for a while and almost bought my boss's tricked OUT 95 EX(but he decided not to sell since the integra he was gonna get couldn't fit his whole family, lol). then i got me a full time job, and a few months later i bought my FIRST civic and i LOVE it. :D
worked hard all my life, so far, for MY s**t. that's why it's takin me so long to hook up my car. got the car payment, insurance, credit bills, cell phone, etc, etc. i got no rich parents to help me out in the LEAST bit. they dont give a damn about my hapiness anyway. :T some people just dont know what it's like u know?. :roll:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hear you SickCivic, my parents have never given me any money, but also don't ask for any either. no rent so i cant complain too much

i live in the basement, go to school, work at a gas station, and just try and save up enough money to fix my cars up. I mad some money off of selling my 2 previous honda's, but only enough for the little things, no turbo's or wild body mods for me!!

damn credit card bills are a killer!!!!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it feels that much better when things all come together when you have worked so hard for everything though..

in the end it's all okay though....

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup, cuz no one's got any reason to disrespect yur stuff. and even tho people think my car is crappy, it's awesome to me cuz it's 100%MINE...... at least the part of it that doesn't still belong to the bank. :mrgreen:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

just playin around......

EG6

Ricky@WhipFactory.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice work! my 95 hatch is my 2nd car as well. I had a 94 accord which i crashed last summer. It was for the better, i'll admit. Although one day, i want to own another 94-95 accord. :( :thumbs up:

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you have any pics of your EK, position...eh?

my first car was a 97 5spd toyota corolla back when i was still in the Philippines. handed down to me by my parents and as soon as they handed me the keys, i started ordering TRD parts for it. that's when i started pushing a car to its limits. too bad i ended up selling it cause me and the whole family had to migrate here in the US back in 99.

yep, i was spoiled back then. so my 1st car here was a beat up 89 5spd/2DR accord, just something to go places and get me to work. worked hard, saved money and established my credit. 2nd is my 99 CX hatch, which is the one that i have now. after a few months, bought a 98 2WD tacoma just for a second car. then after a few months again, bought a 98 acura 2.0 CL. was planning to swap the CL's 2.0 motor in my hatch but thought that i'm gonna have serious problems if i do.

ended up giving the CL to my dad, the tacoma to my brother. i'd rather have the hatch.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
myogi, im just waiting for all the snow to go away and then i will put my body kit (minus side skirts) and take some pics.

the downfall is that i dont have wheels right now, i just started school and that is tying up most of my money at the moment.... as soon as the snow is gone, i'll get some pics up though :thumbs up:

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool. it'd be better if you save for the rims first. once you have the rims then install the kit at the same time. that way your hatch won't look weird.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i cant wait any longer to put the kit on, it is just sitting in my basement all painted and collecting dust, i cant stand looking at it off my car anymore.

i have my old 15" from my 89 hatch, i'll put those on for the time being....