5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that thing seems slow as f**k :lol: waste of time and money

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would be nice if it went as fast as a superbike, but i really think the regular geo motor still goes faster than that =)

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why in the hell didn't he use a zx10 motor or a gsxr1000 motor what a homo

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRX_dude said:
it would be nice if it went as fast as a superbike, but i really think the regular geo motor still goes faster than that =)
i understand and agree with everyone....but why would he go through this much trouble if it was all just slower in the end? Surely it's faster/has more to it than we realize...

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
T!mmy said:
i understand and agree with everyone....but why would he go through this much trouble if it was all just slower in the end? Surely it's faster/has more to it than we realize...
and i surely hope he drastically upgraded the tranny and clutch in that motor, b/c if not that s**t would blow quick like being as that they are used to pushing around say 700lbs MAX and then you throw another 1k on there, waste of a good bike motor

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
and i surely hope he drastically upgraded the tranny and clutch in that motor, b/c if not that s**t would blow quick like being as that they are used to pushing around say 700lbs MAX and then you throw another 1k on there, waste of a good bike motor
that's what I'm saying I know this is a pointless 'swap' but he put alot of effort into it for not thinking about some of the more technical aspects of it.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
T!mmy said:
that's what I'm saying I know this is a pointless 'swap' but he put alot of effort into it for not thinking about some of the more technical aspects of it.
you posted at 4:20

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that engine needs to go on a go-kart not a f**king Metro. It's slow as f**k and the guy can't even drive it..

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
T!mmy said:
lol, i hear ya, now there is a guy that was getting his cart painted at the place where i got mine done and he had a 636 motor on his (sick!!!) BUT the cart only weighed like 400lbs

B16aDx

5+ Year Member
i say just slap a turbo.that will solve the too slow issue.looks like they got plenty of room.i dont think its a waste of time. think about how many people have a metro with a motocycle engine.hey at least its a honda engine, right ;)