10+ Year Member
ok, so whats up with this meet..??

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
July 29th is Dyno Dyas here in madisopn $40 for 3 pull with air/fuel. Ill get a flyer up during the week.

Segun

5+ Year Member
meet! someone set a date...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HIN is for Ricers

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
connies92hatchie said:
Isn't HIN that weekend?
yep, it sure is, Connie. Kinda interested in how it's gonna be cuz it's at Soldier Field this time, so it's gonna be outdoors. It's about time for some fresh air! I'm always down for a meet. If anyone is up for meetin up before HIN: Nightshift, let me know. I'll meet any one of you, just name the place and time. I also have some locations in mind...

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SO is this gonna happen or what? I need to ask for the weekend off at work. What's going down?

1999CivicEX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am willing to meet(and yes I did mean meet not meat lol) up with you guys and gals but I will be on my bike because my clutch wont be fixed by then

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one6 said:
SO is this gonna happen or what? I need to ask for the weekend off at work. What's going down?
well, it will all depend on who definitely wants to go. i'll be down for a meet and anyone can count on Connie to join the party. so whoever wants to do this, speak up now. then we can get this thing rollin...

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic_TypeX said:
well, it will all depend on who definitely wants to go. i'll be down for a meet and anyone can count on Connie to join the party. so whoever wants to do this, speak up now. then we can get this thing rollin...
:werd: i'm down ;) just make it enough in advance to be able to get the day off in case its saturday

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
:werd: i'm down ;) just make it enough in advance to be able to get the day off in case its saturday
how far in advance, do you think, should we have fixed plans by? i'm thinkin by next week...

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic_TypeX said:
how far in advance, do you think, should we have fixed plans by? i'm thinkin by next week...
in that case you can count me out ;) prob a good 2-3 weeks in advance is more than enough i would say, and prefferably NOT on a saturday but if it is oh well (just won't come) lol

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If we can have something set by this friday, both JFT and I will have plenty of time to ask for saturday off.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one6 said:
If we can have something set by this friday, both JFT and I will have plenty of time to ask for saturday off.
:werd:

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one6 said:
we can definitely get somethin set by then. does anyone have any ideas for locations to meet? one place that comes to my mind is BW3 on Touhy Ave. Like the location cuz the parking lot is huge, it's tight by I-94, and all-you-can-afford buffalo wings and beer. any other places will be considered and voted upon so suggest away...

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic_TypeX said:
we can definitely get somethin set by then. does anyone have any ideas for locations to meet? one place that comes to my mind is BW3 on Touhy Ave. Like the location cuz the parking lot is huge, it's tight by I-94, and all-you-can-afford buffalo wings and beer. any other places will be considered and voted upon so suggest away...
beer and wings ;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im down..there was only 4 of us at the last meet that i went .lol ..and it was far too ...lol I say maybe the last week of july sometime.meeting up somewhere in downtown would be cool. at a beach or some+thing. the last meet i went to was atthewooods.

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
we need to start talkin about a set day. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm wings and beer!!!!!!!!!!!! :yummy: