Chicago Meet?

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so far, end of the month (july 28-30) seems to be a good time for some. enough time to request a day off and HIN is an option of things to do. how does everyone feel about that?

1999CivicEX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will be there my freind and my self will be on bikes though so atleast there will be more then 4 people lol. 29 is the only day I can do it though :lol:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the last week of july WOULD be cool.. i turn 21 july30, the sunday right after the meet.

im not sure if im gona be able to meet up..

i mean.. its 21 yo.. i think i wana be drunk into my bday. pretty much start parting friday and recover monday.. lol..

but, the meet doesnt last all day.so more the likly im down. no i am down,. i just gona plan everything out so everything works smoothly... =)

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic_TypeX said:
so far, end of the month (july 28-30) seems to be a good time for some. enough time to request a day off and HIN is an option of things to do. how does everyone feel about that?
should be RIN (riced import nigts) lol i'll pass on that

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
should be RIN (riced import nigts) lol i'll pass on that
lol well, i'm open for anything that anyone in Chi-town can suggest after gettin our grub on. Bowling, Gameworks / Dave and Busters, etc...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmm you guys suck. im gonna run the dyno that day. make it a different time so i can bring my junker!!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so, who's the host for this???

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hector said:
so, who's the host for this???
it was supposed to be meeh3dr, but he hasn't responded in a while. i can help set this thing up and hopefully we can get a good turnout for this. also, i know connie's always up for it and can help set it up as well.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic_TypeX said:
it was supposed to be meeh3dr, but he hasn't responded in a while. i can help set this thing up and hopefully we can get a good turnout for this. also, i know connie's always up for it and can help set it up as well.
aight... so your the second host then.

what are your plans, what do yuo have in mind???

take charge bro, make this thing happen.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one6 said:
Why not meet up in the city? Like um, rock n roll Mcdonalds? Montrose Ave beach? a Forest preserve? Somewhere safe?

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hector said:
aight... so your the second host then.

what are your plans, what do yuo have in mind???

take charge bro, make this thing happen.
:werd: and give some time since we've been procrastinating it ALREADY, it would be nice to only have to drive 45 mins instead of 3-4 hrs to hang out w/ some peeps from here :lol:

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if its gonna be the last saturday of the month like someone was hinting at earlier that than me and my brother will prolly come with our whips. i can only get the time off with at least a weeks notice though.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

The Buffalo Wild Wings on Touhy is pictured here. I suggested this place cuz the area has an incredibly large parking area for a restaurant and theater area (the place has a Crown Village 18 as another after-wings activity). Here's an example:

What I'm going to suggest is that we first meet somewhere in the city where parking would not be an issue. The meet can be at Montrose Beach or Rock and Roll McDonalds, but the area can have heavy traffic especially during the weekend. If anybody has any other ideas, speak up and put up the address so everyone can mapquest it. After meeting up inside Chicago, we can all cruise I-90/94 north to BW3. Then from there, it's anyone's choice. The consensus for the time seems to be the weekend of the 28th-30th (especially on Saturday the 29th), so we'll be aiming for that time. The meet should be during the day (around 12 or 1pm) so we can have a good amount of time to do things like photo ops or what not. Later on tomorrow, I'm going to make a thread to finalize plans w/ list of attendees (I would update on this thread but I can't make changes to it on the first page). Until then, voice your opinions and list suggestions. Thanks.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, if anyone wants to mapquest the address, here it is:

7020 Carpenter Rd.
Skokie, IL 60077

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Buffalo Wild wings in Skokie... awesome plan. Works for me.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what's the date for this? i may be interested, if we have the day/night off and the gas money to go up there.... though i'll probably not show up in my civic, but rather bunny's car