10+ Year Member
any daytime meet you can count me out ;) unless its on a sunday

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dotty was off the hook this weekend it was bad ass lots o peeps there tons of races and the warehouses had a bunch of peeps there to saw a hatch back explosed lol that sucks huh

Segun

5+ Year Member
you guys don't want to shoot for early august? First weekend in august? I am going to be in florida last week in july, and i want to go.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well count me in for driing down from WI if its worth it.. mabey i can talk a few more ppl in to coming. so is there a updated first post with times and adresses and what not?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how about meeting up at chicago motorspeedway , you know, the one they shut down. right on Laramie and 35th.
theres tons of parking there...

how abuot the Forest preserves by LaGrange rd. and 67th.

if we're gona cruise, we should cruise into downtown, not away. meet in the burbs or something then cruise to chicago. . but then theres the traffic thing.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hector said:
how about meeting up at chicago motorspeedway , you know, the one they shut down. right on Laramie and 35th.
theres tons of parking there...

how abuot the Forest preserves by LaGrange rd. and 67th.

if we're gona cruise, we should cruise into downtown, not away. meet in the burbs or something then cruise to chicago. . but then theres the traffic thing.
the parking lot at chicago motorspeedway sounds intriguing. would cops force us to leave the premise if they came by?

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRXsiterror said:
Well count me in for driing down from WI if its worth it.. mabey i can talk a few more ppl in to coming. so is there a updated first post with times and adresses and what not?
i haven't seen or heard from the person that did the first post, so i don't think the first post would be updated. i'll set up a new thread once the plans have been finalized...

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hector said:
everytime i "cruise" into chicago, i end up w/ some kind of pothole putting another dent/scratch/ding on my f**king wheels, so i'm OUT on that i'll just meet ya for the "beer & wings" ;)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hell with cruising downtown unless we're taking LSD or hitting up the bars there. lol..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
everytime i "cruise" into chicago, i end up w/ some kind of pothole putting another dent/scratch/ding on my f**king wheels, so i'm OUT on that i'll just meet ya for the "beer & wings" ;)[/QUOTE

it all depeds where you cruise.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic_TypeX said:
the parking lot at chicago motorspeedway sounds intriguing. would cops force us to leave the premise if they came by?

i usally see people learning how to drive in that parking lot.
if cops do roll through, its going to be Cicero cops, and they can bitches.
I assume if nothing stupid is being done, then it could be a good location.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hector said:
it all depeds where you cruise.
very true, i have the tendency to get "raged" in chi traffic (esp the f**king bus drivers) but like i said if its a early day meet i'm out UNLESS its on a sunday

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup Hector? Can a brother roll threw to the meet in a Mazda?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
nice, i like them they have the sporty sedan look to them ;) where's the pics?? lol
I'll post some later..

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civster1285 said:
im down, what part of Indiana u from Jak?
not too far from gary, in. about an hour out of chicago.

meeh3dr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic_TypeX said:

The Buffalo Wild Wings on Touhy is pictured here. I suggested this place cuz the area has an incredibly large parking area for a restaurant and theater area (the place has a Crown Village 18 as another after-wings activity). Here's an example:

What I'm going to suggest is that we first meet somewhere in the city where parking would not be an issue. The meet can be at Montrose Beach or Rock and Roll McDonalds, but the area can have heavy traffic especially during the weekend. If anybody has any other ideas, speak up and put up the address so everyone can mapquest it. After meeting up inside Chicago, we can all cruise I-90/94 north to BW3. Then from there, it's anyone's choice. The consensus for the time seems to be the weekend of the 28th-30th (especially on Saturday the 29th), so we'll be aiming for that time. The meet should be during the day (around 12 or 1pm) so we can have a good amount of time to do things like photo ops or what not. Later on tomorrow, I'm going to make a thread to finalize plans w/ list of attendees (I would update on this thread but I can't make changes to it on the first page). Until then, voice your opinions and list suggestions. Thanks.
That plan is really well though out. Sorry guys. I've been busy with school and working 12 hours a day. I remember a meet about 2 years ago in Montrose beach that went well. I dont have a problem with grilling outside in the beach with everyone bringing something to eat and drink. Just another option. The end of the month date is pretty good. So far, I got nothing planned. Let's do this meet while it is still warm outside and while I still have my car. I'll try to keep up with the postings.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rey98civic said:
Sup Hector? Can a brother roll threw to the meet in a Mazda?
for sure!

zoom zoom huh? nice pick up!!!

i just hope this meet is better then that other one rey. member that? lol.