chikara header help

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i bought a set of chikara 4-2-1 headers from air dynamic racing, and they wont fit.

i live in canada and dont want to ship them back, but would like to sell them to someone, but i dont know what kind of car they would fit.

they are two peice and have room for one o2 sensor, can someone tell me what type of honda/acura has a setup like this so i can sell them??

thanks for your help, btw i feel like an idiot asking this question.

Exxel82

The Long Forgotten
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 94 civic with a 4-2-1 one piece DC sports headeron it. I have only one O2 sensor on it, but that's because my car is only OBD1. the header should only have one hole for the O2 sensor anyway. If you have an OBD2 car, then I think the other O2 sensor is behind the cat. Anyway, how do they not fit? Could be an error in putting them in, if not, then call dynamic back and tell them that they might have sent you the wrong one. If it is their fault, then they should cover your shipping. Hopefully! good luck!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
what is making them not fit? if they sent you the wrong one, they should hopefully let you return them at their cost like Exxel82 said.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they will fit but only have room for one o2 sensor and my car has two o2's

fitment is not a prob, but the o2's are

i was told to splice them together, but cant see how this would work and was later told this would not work right from honda.

is there such thing as a high flow cat that can accomidate the second o2 sensor??
once again they will fit, but dont have space for my two o2 sensors.

skunk2civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would take it to a muffler shop and see if they could help you by putting in another O2 sensor bung or something. Good Luck! =)

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i ordered a high flow cat from www.massivemotorsports.com , it has a bung right on the cat so it should accomodate the second 02 sensor, so i hope this works.

i'll keep in touch