choices for exhaust system for my 92 DX with a d16 engine.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know probably somebody ask for this already but I need this info right NOW!
Choices for an entire exhaust system for my 92 dx with a d16z6 engine.
Im looking for best material, stainless seems to be the best choice. size of the tubing, is for a turbo aplication, so I guess 2 1/4 to 3" shouls do the trick. Noise, i will like to have a good sound flow but keeping the noise level legal. Also very important if it can do all of the above and past inspection is a super +++ And final the price. I don't want to be broke after I paid for this exhaust system. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PEOPLE HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHELP ME!!!!

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Apexi n1 ftw...as long as ur single cam stick with the N1..it sounds real nice. I got the piping on it for my car and my exhaust sounds nice. I just changed the muffler because i personally don't prefer to have chrome/stainless steel or blingy steel under my car except for some control arms. My muffler is one i picked up from the local muffler shop..I'm actually thinkin about paintin it black...just so you can't see it really...iono but if you want i'll get you a clip of my exhaust.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16bang said:
Apexi n1 ftw...as long as ur single cam stick with the N1..it sounds real nice. I got the piping on it for my car and my exhaust sounds nice. I just changed the muffler because i personally don't prefer to have chrome/stainless steel or blingy steel under my car except for some control arms. My muffler is one i picked up from the local muffler shop..I'm actually thinkin about paintin it black...just so you can't see it really...iono but if you want i'll get you a clip of my exhaust.
what material is the apex made of and what size is it. also do you have pictures of the set up, I wonder if thats the same set up in the project civic article on Sport compact car. What about the Buddy Club set up, anyone?