Spec:
PLus de 200Hp
E.T : 14 flat
Speedo à 125 000 km , moteur moin que 60 000km

Base Crv b20b4 2.0L
tête Si-R jap.specs. 1.6L 16valves Dohc Vtec
Tranny Si-R jap specs.(Rapport Cour)
4 injecteurs de plus (turbo)
Cpu Modifier(chip : Vtec 4400Rpm/Cutoff 9500Rpm/no speed limit)
clutch double pressure plate
Short Shifter Reative
Exhaust 2 1/2 Reative
Suspension Omp abaissé
Disques Ventillés
Barre anti raprochement Reative (Avant + Arriere)
Pedale omp
Shifter Solo
Gauge Air/Fuel
Gauge Boost
Intérieur Si
vitre teinté
Mag 15 pouce Dynamic Racing
Pneu D'hiver neuf 13 pouce
Euro Light
Démarreur à distance
Anti-Démarreur

CAuse de la vente ... Perte de Permis

EG6

Ricky@WhipFactory.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The problem with those frankenstein swaps (CRV-TEC, LS-VTEC..) is that they're strictly for drag. If you're gonna drop one of those motors into a daily driven car, it's not going to last you very long. Those VTEC heads beat the hell out of the motor, thus giving you the most power.

c-mon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
(sry for my english)

I drove this car like daily car since 3 months and the guy who have it before me , drove it about 1 year .. and we never have any problem the car is in perfect condition . But u say true too... cuz it's stay a set-up.

But i need to sell it cuz i need money to pay my Fu***** Ticket but i dont know how much can i have for it ! :roll:

Thx
SImon

RedSunsEK

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "EG6"

The problem with those frankenstein swaps (CRV-TEC, LS-VTEC..) is that they're strictly for drag. If you're gonna drop one of those motors into a daily driven car, it's not going to last you very long. Those VTEC heads beat the hell out of the motor, thus giving you the most power.
That's not true, one of my really good friends has had his LS/VTEC setup for almost 2 year now and he has driven about 30,000 miles with NO problems... It all comes down to how the motor is built... If you slack, ofcourse it won't last too long, but if you build it right, it will last you as long as any b series motor....

B18hybrid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tru..

I agree with RedSunsEK.... The key to a reliable LSVTEC setup is the engine builder's knowledge on this type of buildup!

swaytec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
exactly build it right tune it right and drive it right over revs hittin vtec without warming up will kill any car

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.