Civic H22A Swap

HOTSHOT-H22A

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have A H22A in my civic 92-95 but i have some problem with the wiring ...

what is the ecu pin for the IAB (secondary butterfly) ?
what is the pin for the Knock Sensor ?
and what is the pin for the EGR ?

thanks

99CX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What ECU are you running?

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Question: What made you want to go with the H22 engine swap compared to other popular swaps? And how much did it cost you to purchase the engine and install it? Thanks.

Joe

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
h22 pushes 200 hp for starters :D

h22a91crxsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 91 crx si with a h22a swap. I had the ecu upgraded and all the work done professionaly (by myself). It cost me a little over 6.5 grand to completely rebuild and turn into show quality. I have a Garrett T88 turbo slug, and hks intercooler, radiator, downpipe, and full 3" exhaust. I run high 8's at Portland International Raceway in the 1360. My personal best was 8.77 @ 147. The h22a swap is a really good investment if you've got the money. Also you would need a six-speed tranny, beacuse it doesn't work too well with a stock five speed. If you live in Oregon and need work done email me @ ZackeyZee@aol.com

13hybrid20

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you are so full of s**t! first its not 1360 it's 1320. Second your miles per hour are off alittle bit. You would never use 6 gears in the 1/4 mile.

13hybrid20

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "h22a91crxsi"

I have a 91 crx si with a h22a swap. I had the ecu upgraded and all the work done professionaly (by myself). It cost me a little over 6.5 grand to completely rebuild and turn into show quality. I have a Garrett T88 turbo slug, and hks intercooler, radiator, downpipe, and full 3" exhaust. I run high 8's at Portland International Raceway in the 1360. My personal best was 8.77 @ 147. The h22a swap is a really good investment if you've got the money. Also you would need a six-speed tranny, beacuse it doesn't work too well with a stock five speed. If you live in Oregon and need work done email me @ ZackeyZee@aol.com
sure you do cool guy. 8s without a standalone?
6speed tranny?
your an idiot

elveloz

5+ Year Member
what vacf do you think i gonna need to change the ecu in my 93 hatch i have p13 and i wanna go with p28 what im nosure if i goona need vacf1 or 2 thanks

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy Ancient Thread Batman!