Civic in-dash GPS Navigation System (8th Gen)

keioboy

5+ Year Member
Hi ALL,

I'm new here, and nice to meet you all.

I've done bit of self study to seek option of installing after-market In-Dash GPS system for my 2006 Civic.

I realize in China, US and many international markets there're lots of third-party in-dash Navi system exclusively desgined for Civic (8th Gen), here are some examples:

BUT, ALL of above are made for for left-handle model instead of the Australian right handle model of Civic . Hence these dash fascia kit wigh GPS simply doesn't fit to our Civics.

Could any please suggest where i can get similar thing done in Australia for our beloved Civic ? With such popularity of Civic in our roads, i believe there are high demand of such system to be developed.

Many thanks in advance to you all!!

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honda OEM bezel for factory nav. Whenever I install a double din in these cars, I always have the customer get the bezel from Honda, so you should be able to do the same in Australia.

keioboy

5+ Year Member
Hi eskateboarding7, thanks for your reply. I did get bazel (dash-kit facsia) for Australian model civic, but i'm also stuck in having nice double din GPS mounted to my car.

Any good suggestion ? Much appreciated to your inputs.

llizzy

5+ Year Member
Whenever I install a double din in these cars, I always have the customer get the bezel from Honda, so you should be able to do the same in Australia.