Civic OEM Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Off my 99ex. Replaced it when the car had around 45K on it. Good shape, no dents. Little rust that will brush off from sitting around. Not looking to ship due to it's size but I may travel to meet up depending on the distance and my schedule. I'll snap some pics when I can get a camera, mine is broken.

Looking for $70 obo.

EDIT.... Cat not included. Includes B pipe and Muffler.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trey99EK said:
Off my 99ex. Replaced it when the car had around 45K on it. Good shape, no dents. Little rust that will brush off from sitting around. Not looking to ship due to it's size but I may travel to meet up depending on the distance and my schedule. I'll snap some pics when I can get a camera, mine is broken.

Looking for $70 obo.
if you ship, ill buy it (including the price of shipping)

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you were closer I would think about it. But to ship that to cali would cost about $50 at least. b***h is heavy.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is this the entire thing? from the cat to the muffler? willing to part it?

all i need is the cat but if u wont part it i can deal

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No cat sorry. I replaced it with a catback. So just the B-pipe and the muffler. If I didn't need my cat I'd sell it. I start my 20 week internship at the end of the month and I have and hour drive to and from and I need money, lol.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trey99EK said:
If you were closer I would think about it. But to ship that to cali would cost about $50 at least. b***h is heavy.
ill give u the $120 shipped? oem parts are a b***h around here.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let me see how much it will be tomorrow I'll go check ups after work or during lunch since it is already sitting in my car, lol.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I measured it and it is about 7' long at the b pipe and about 32" wide. Online ups and fedex say it is too big to ship non frieght and their fright is way too expensive. Then I changed the box size so that they would ship it and it was like $140. I'll still check tomorrow though. I know you can ship big things on greyhound bussed for reasonable, that is how I got my bumper, but I'll have to look into that more.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry not going to ship it. I got a quote at the UPS store for $129 if I pack it.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trey99EK said:
Sorry not going to ship it. I got a quote at the UPS store for $129 if I pack it.
haha its cool man, at that rate I wouldnt want you to ship it anyways.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wilkes-Barre. It is up in the Northeast. I am often down around Reading. Still not that close, but closer. Where in WV?

And thanks Don.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bump for Doug

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dan buy my exhaust because I have a feeling you will need one, get what I am saying.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Morgantown, its on the WV-PA border by Washington, PA ----- I have a friend from Wilkes-Barre, I might see if she is planning on going home anytime soon and might have her pick it up for me, but don't save it, if you can sell it, then sell it, that would be my loss

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am sure it will still be here. If I make any travel plans that way I'll let you know.

zzzpoohzzz

quitter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmmm i just need the very back section... and i'm just north of pittsburgh....

and would just the rear section fit my 98 lx?

Status
Not open for further replies.